-10-

Trevor's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sight of Connor with his arms around Grace. I feel a tinge of jealousy shoot through me, but I ignore it. Grace and I kind of had a thing back on middle school, but we never officially prove up, so she technically cheating on me. Right? I smile remembering our little moment. I honestly do miss it. I can't just deny my feelings for her and pretend they aren't there. I smile remembering his we officially got together.

(Flashback)

I watched Grace finish her swim meet. She's I'm the lead and I jump to my feet cheering her on, "Calm down, Trevor!" Connor chuckles. He and Grace are really close. He always goes to her swim meets, band concerts anything. If she was part of it, he was there. I begged my mom to let me go with him. I've always liked her, I've just never had the guts to tell her. Besides, she's dating that Derek guy. Derek. The only thing holding me back firm my dream girl. I continue cheering and look over to see if Derek was there cheering in his girlfriend, which he always was, but to my suprise, he wasn't there. I just shrug it off and watch Grace swim. She's still in the lead and it's the home stretch. By this time, Connor was stand up chanting her name. I laugh and join him.

"Who needs to calm down now?" I smirk at him and he just playfully shoves me. I continue to chant her name. It's Nationals, so this is a big feel for her. I was pretty sure this is her first time here.

"CONGRATS TO MISS GRACE GRIER!" The announcer shouts. All of the MAGCON and O2L guys leaped up and cheered. Because it was Nationals, she needed all the support she could get, so we were all there. She practically leaps out of the pool and runs to Connor and me. She has tears streaming down her face which I assumed were tears of joy. She hugs me tight after releasing Connor.

"We're so proud of you!" Nash smiles and Hayes nods. All of the guys and I pull Grace in a bone-crushing hug.

"Where's Derek?" She asked us. We shrug and decide to go look for him. We walk around the pool area and then are about to give up when we heard something.

"Oh, Derek faster!" A girl moans. We walk behind the bleachers and see Derek fucking some girl that wasn't Grace. I look at her. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Goodbye, Derek!" She spat taking off the necklace he gave her and throwing it at him. I sigh and follow her. She runs into the bathroom, but I don't care. I follow her in along with her mom.

"Sweetie, it's okay," Elizabeth rubs her back and pulls her to her side stroking her hair. I just awkwardly stand there. Elizabeth realizes I'm there and smiles at me pulling me into the hug. "I'll leave you two to talk. I trust nothing will happen while I'm gone, right Grace Lillian?" I blush and so does she.

"Mom!" She whined burring her head into my chest. I blush. She lifts her head and blushed, "I'm sorry, Trevor I didn't mean-" I cut her off by placing my lips on hers she kisses back. We continue to kiss until Elizabeth comes back in interrupting us.

"Awww! You guys are so cute!" She gushed taking a picture. We blush and I pull Grace onto my lap.

"Mom! Please leave!" She whined. I chuckle and hug her tighter. "It's not funny, Trev!" She whined.

"No, you're right," she smiles, "It was adorable," she blushed and laughed, "and funny!" Her laugh stopped and she just started swatting me. I laugh, "You're mean!" She whined and I laugh harder.

"And you love me!" I joke not thinking she did, but she did something unexpected; she kissed me again. When we pull apart I just stare at her amazing brown eyes.