-4-

Cameron's POV

I wake up with Gracie in my arms and Hayes beside her. What the hell happened yesterday? Oh yeah. I got a girlfriend (Gracie), a fan found out that I made out with her, but thought we had sex Nash found out along with the whole Magcon family, I saw Matt kiss Gracie, we had a Bonn fire, Matt kissed Gracie again, I got pissed along with her brothers, Hayes took her inside, we watched Frozen, I fell asleep with Gracie in my arms, Hayes yelled at Matt for kissing her on the head witch caused me to wake up, and I fell asleep again.

Huh. I never thought that Nash would find out that quickly oh well. Grace stirs beside me.

"Mmmmm morning babe," She stretches and her shirt falls a little. She pulls it up immediately.

"Hey! This is Magcon not a peep show!" I joke.

"Shhh Hayes may hear us." I nod.

"Hear what? That Gracie's shirt fell and you said that this was Magcon not a peep show, yeah I saw and heard that,"

"Shit. So you saw my..."

"Yup. And don't act like its a bad thing I've seen you naked many times. I'm your twin I'm gonna tease you." She blushes.

"So I'm really excited for Magcon today!" She tries to change the subject she's so cute, "What?" She giggled.

"Your so stunning in the morning why bother wearing make up?" She looks at me funny.

"I don't and we should probably start getting ready- OH SHIT! WHAT TIME IS IT?" Our eyes grow wide and we shoot up.

"IM SHOWERING FIRST!" Hayes darts for the bathroom.

"Uh no ever heard of ladies first?" Grace charges after him.

He looks back smirking, "Nope!"

"You can shower in my shower if you want!" I say to Gracie.

"Sure, thanks, but I can't I'll be in a room full of- Matt will be there." She freezes.

"You'll be fine! If it makes you feel better I'll stand outside the door!" She smiles and we walk down to my room.

"Hey Gracie!" Everyone shouts.

"Hey, Cam did you get it on again last night?" Aaron jokes.

"No sadly!" I joke and Gracie blushes.

"Good I don't need to loose you to Nash!" Aaron jokes and everyone laughs including Gracie. "So what brings the chick here?" Aaron directs his attention to Gracie.

"Just taking a shower; Hayes is using mine." She looks at me. "Cam promised to guard the door.

"From the inside?" The color drains from my face, "If you know what I mean." We all laugh again. I have to strain from punching him. "Hey I'm just joking! Dude chill you look like you want to break my neck!" I do. is it really that obvious? I guess so.

"Come on, babe guard the door while I shower. I nod and take my position in front if the door once she walks in.

Grace's POV

I get into the shower once the water heats up. The water feels so good! I wish Cam were he- NO! I promised Nash that I wouldn't do that to him ever again until I'm older.

I wash my hair and my body then turn off the water and get out. I hear voices it's probably the guys, but the room seems empty. is that Nash I hear? I get dressed, blow dry and straiten my hair and listen in on their conversation.

"I can't believe you want me to be okay with you dating my little sister after you had sex with her!" I can hear Nash's footsteps as he paces back and forth I'm front if the door. I can't help it! I'm too mad! I barge into the room.