-12-

Matt's POV

I wake up and check the time. 1:49. I should probably wake Gracie up for lunch. I kiss her neck, "Cameron stop! Get off of me! Matt! Hayes! Nash! Taylor! Help!" She cries. I shake her and her eyes open. "Matt!" She engulfs me in a hug crying into my shoulder.

"Shhh, babe, come on let's go get food!" She springs up and runs to the door, but stops. I walk up to her and she raises her arms signaling she wants to be carried. I chuckle lifting her up and caring her downstairs and freeze. This is EXACTLY like at Gracie's house.

I see the one and only Cameron Dallas sitting at the table sitting talking to my mom and sister, "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask raising my voice.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA! You apologize right now!" Mom scolds and I roll my eyes. "Matthew," she warns. I set Gracie down and sigh.

"Whatever. Sorry, Cameron," I say insincerely. "Hey, babe, you hungry?" I ask walking into the kitchen with her following me.

"Yeah! When am I not hungry? I have to go call Nash and Hayes I'll be right back!" She says leaving the kitchen. I decide to listen to the conversation.

"Hey Nash!" She says when the FaceTime connects.

"Hey, Gracie where's Matt? Are you okay?" She shrugs and Hayes came into the camera.

"Hey, baby sister! Where's Matt?" I come up behind Gracie and grab her wrist causing her to jump.

"Matt!" I kiss her cheek and Hayes and Nash laugh. "What's for breakfast?" She asks.

"Waffles!" She smiles and hugs me. Waffles are on of her all-time favorite breakfasts behind pancakes.

"Can I have some?" Cameron asks from the background and Nash and Hayes look at each other weird.

"Cameron?" Nash asks and Grace simply nods rolling her eyes. "Why is he there?" Gracie grits her teeth as Cameron comes into the camera's view.

"You tell me!" I yell and I look at Cameron with raised eyebrows. "Well?" I fold my arms across my chest.

"Well what?" He asks innocently. I narrow my eyes. "Oh, you mean why im here? Well, to get my beautiful girlfriend back, of course!" He smirks.

"I think you should leave, Cameron," Gracie says and I nod. Gracie lifts the camera so Cameron can see it and both Hayes and Nash nod.

"If you don't, Hayes and I will fly down there and make you!" Nash warns. I get up and walk to my mom to find out why he's here.

"Why is he here!?" I shout at her. She signals for me to calm down, but I can't!

"He told me he wanted to visit his best friend!" She snarls. I roll my eyes and grit my teeth. Should I tell her? I'll ask Gracie.

"I'll be right back," I walk back into the living room and see Cameron kissing Gracie. She's trying to push away, but he has a hard grip on her waist. Nash and Hayes are still on FaceTime and are mad as hell. I throw Cameron off.

"REALLY? AGAIN? YOU ATTEMPT TO RAPE MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN? WHAT YHE HELL?" I scream at him. Gracie sits there crying. My mom and sister run over to her and pull her into a hug.

"I think you should leave, Cameron," my mom says and he walks out the door.

Hayes' POV

"Hey beautiful! Wanna have some fun? Matthew doesn't have to know!" Cameron says kissing her neck. She squirms as Cameron sucks on her neck. We stare at them because there's really nothing we can do right now. Matt walks out the door and begins to beat the living shit out of him while Gracie sits there crying being embraced by Mrs. Espinosa and Matt's sister.

(A/N I tried googling Matthew's family's names, but I couldn't find it so if you could leave it in the comments that would be AWESOME! Thanks now back to the story!)

We hang up sitting there in silence for a second. At the same moment, Nash runs out of the room and I run to my dresser throwing some clothes in my black Under Amour duffel bag. I shut the door and see Nash standing there in his room with a packed duffel bag like mine in hand sitting on his bed crying. Nash NEVER cries. I can barely make out what he's mumbling to himself. "Why did this have to happen to her? She so young, so delicate. It is my job to protect her and she got into this mess! It's all my fucking fault!" He throws a punch at the wall, "Cameron wouldn't be an issue!" He falls onto his bed burying his head into the pillow.

"But if she didn't go to that MAGCON, she wouldn't have met Matt. He really loves her!" I protest. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinches, "It's not your fault! It's Cameron's! How were we supposed to know that he would do that?" I finish. Nash raises his head and stands up.

"You're right! Let's go save our sister!" Nash says like superman chin to his chest arm extended with a figure pointed. I laugh at his silliness. "MOM! WE'RE GOING TO VIRGINA!" He calls not waiting for a response knowing that it would probably be along the lines of, 'no you have to plant these things' or just a plain no. We hop into the car and speed to the airport. Once we arrive, we go through security and walk to our gate. We finally are allowed to board the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up from Nash shaking me. I don't even remember falling asleep. We call Matt and tell him we're err and within a half hour, his mother showed up. We spend the drive talking about life and what's going on. We pull up the driveway and walk into the house. Matt sits there on the floor with his head in his hands.

"Matt, what happend?" I ask sliding down the wall next to him.

"Gracie's..."

A/N I'm going to cut it off there. Sorry it's shorter than my others. I mean, come on, I need some suspense! Comment what I should do and I'll pick the winner and give them a shut out! I have an idea, but I, going to see what you beautiful people can come up with! I don't know. I may just go with my own idea we'll see how it goes. BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS yeah, it's 528 now, but who's coumting I haven't updated because I was in Minnesota and no sadly, did not meat Connor Franta wait. Is he even there! I don't think so. 😁😁😁😁

Peace out, Girl Scout! ✌️✌️✌️

~Grace Grespiallasarpenson🌺

P.S. I mashed together Hayes, Matt, Cameron, Aaron, and Jack J's last names. Yes, I'm a Jack J girl sue me! Those are my top 5 favorites in order and in the name I thought it was pretty creative at the time oh well. BYE FOR REAL!!