-9-

Grace's POV

I woke up the next morning to a poke I the cheek, "Hayes! It's too early!" I whine. I hear chuckling coming from not Hayes, from Matt. "Good morning, sexy!" I kiss him. He smirks and blushes.

"Happy birthday, beautiful! Do you really think in sexy?" He smirks. I nod.

"Just to be clear, NOTHING will happen tonight!" He rolled his beautiful auburn eyes.

"Damn it!" He mutters under his breath. "Come on! It's 7:58 and breakfast is ready!" I stand up and go wake Hayes. I jump on his bed and after I get tired of doing that, I started ticking him. That doesn't work, so I tell Matt to get his phone, so we can make a Vine. I go into the bathroom , grab a cup of water, and poor it on his head. He jumps up immediately. Matt posts it and comments:

How 2 wake up Hayes Grier on his birthday featuring Grace Grier happy bday guys!

"Did you post that!?" Hayes asks. Matt nods and we both start laughing again.

"Hey! We need a birthday selfie!" I try to change the subject. I take one with just Matt. I'm smiling and Matt kisses my cheek. The one with Hayes is a lot funnier. I'm on Hayes' back kissing his cheek and he's doing his püma face. "Delete that!"

"Why? Gracie, are you okay?" I shake my head. Matt gets it. "Is it because of Cameron?" I nod and his jaw clenches. "It's cute! Don't let it bother you that it's Cameron's signature! Don't let him ruin your day!" I nod and smile.

We get closer together. We're about to kiss when Hayes interrupts us, "AHEM! No PDA today please! We need to take a selfie together and get one with everybody else!" I freeze. I have to take a selfie with Cameron. What if he kisses me and I kiss back? What if we have sex again? What if I get pregnant? Matt will never forgive me! "Today would be nice!" Hayes interrupts me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry!" I stand up and we decide to do a picture where Matt and I are kissing (Matt's idea) and Hayes looks grossed out of his mind. That won't take long considering he doesn't have one. We take it and laugh. I post all three on Instagram. I tag Matt and Hayes too.

The one with me and Matt I comment: With the bæ! Happy Birthday 2 me! I can't believe Hayes and I r 14! Happy bday Hayes! @hayes_instagram @itsmattespinosa

Immediately comments roll in about Matt and I, asking if we were dating, people shipping us, people not shipping us, and birthday wishes. I look again and see the little orange icon in the bottom with a speech bubble in it. I look at it and it says that Matt said: 'HAPPY BDAY BABY!! I❤️U SO MUCH!! I'm so happy 2 finally call u mine! I've had a crush on u since the 1st time I saw u and your outgoing and bubbly personality made me ❤️ u even more! Words can't describe how lucky I am 2 call u mine! Cameron is stupid 4 cheating on u and I hope u know I would never do that! I'm scared every day that u will slip through my figures and run off with someone else but enough about that today is about u enjoy it! I luv u with all of my heart btw I have a suprise 4 u!' I blush at that. He winks at me. Hayes sees, but blows it off.

I post the one with Hayes and I with the comment: HAPPY BDAY 2 US HAPPY BDAY US HAPPY BDAY 2 ME AND MY BROTHER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 US! @hayes_instagram He comments back: I❤️U 2 though u can b annoying I❤️U and I can't think of anyone better 2 share my bday with! ❤️U boo!!!

I hug Hayes and Matt. "I love you guys! Now let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast!" We all cheer and head downstairs. Matt puts his arm over my shoulders and pulls me close kissing my head. I blush and he chuckles.

"I love your blush!" He says that only makes me blush harder. I plant my lips on his and wrap my arms around his neck. We pull apart and I see all of the boys standing there staring at us? "What?" Matt asks, "it's not like you haven't seen us kiss before.