-14-

Unknown's POV

I'm sitting at home on the couch when I decide to call Cameron to see if he's successfully captured Gracie yet. After three rings he picks up.

"Hello?" He says in his morning voice. I smirk. Cameron has always been afraid of me. That's how I got him to do this to Gracie. No. It was never Cameron's fault. It was mine all along.

"Hello, Cameron. Do you have her?" I ask him.

"Yes. She's right here. She's asleep. I've captured her! What more do you want? You've made me do things that I would've never done! You made me rape her for Christ sake! She'll never be the one to deserve what you've made me do to her. She trusts you. She thinks your her friend when really you're just the one that sits back while I'm the one doing all the heavy lifting," Cameron says. I stay silent. She did do something to me. She was there perfect as ever while dating my friend. I try to reach out to say I love her, but this was a better option at the time. Slowly torture her until she's had enough. That's my plan.

"You don't understand, Cameron. You never will," I say into the phone. "Where are you?" He sighs telling me the address of the hotel. U write it down getting in my car speeding off down the road. It's a good four hour drive, so she has time. Time to prepare for what's coming. She'll never expect it.

Grace's POV

I wake up to Cameron on the phone, "Yes. She's right here. She's asleep. I've captured her! What more do you want? You've made me do things that I would've never done! You made me rape her for Christ sake! She'll never be the one to deserve what you've made me do to her. She trusts you. She thinks your her friend when really you're just the one that sits back while I'm the one doing all the heavy lifting," Cameron says.

Who's he talking to? What does he mean that they made him rape me?! Was this about his sister? I'm so confused. I don't know what the fuck is going on half the time with him. With anybody really.

"Hey you're awake!" He says kissing my cheek. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Who was on the phone, Cam? And what do they have to do with me?" He looks at me pretending he has no clue what I'm talking about.

"It was Nash. He's going to come get you in a few hours. I just told him when and where. Okay?" I nod and sit up stretching. I stand up walking into the bathroom only to walk out realizing that I don't have a toothbrush of any toothpaste. Cameron smiles at me weakly.

We spend the rest of the day together talking about what will happen when Nash and Hayes come. When I talk about seeing Matt, he looks at the ground. "What Cameron? What's going on with Matt?! Is he okay?!" I raise my voice.

"I-I may have beaten him up-" I sit up about to say something, but he cuts me back off, "He's fine though. I think. I'm pretty sure Nash and Hayes took him to the hospital.

"Now come on, Gracie! Let's go outside!" Cameron says pulling me outside. I chuckle and we walk outside and I see a black van and next thing I know, I'm inside it.

-------------------------

SUPER SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! I've been busy, but here you go! A really short update compared to what I usually write! PLZ plz plz check out my other stories and get my Connor Franta story to 100 reads! Just click on my picture.

As you can tell, my name isn't itsThatGrace7 anymore. It's CinnaConn get it? Like Cinnabon? No ok.

Have a fantastic day stay beautiful and don't be GRACIST!

-Grace Grispinallarpenson🌴 (I really have to pick a new emoji! Maybe next authors note. I really don't like writing these things beaches no one reads them, but if you are reading this, comment Who's the mysterious caller?! And then comment who you think it is!)