-5-

Cameron's POV

I'm glad we have this matter taken care of. I've missed her smile. No not her smile she uses when she's pretending when she's hurting, the one where she's really happy. I can tell the difference. It's a pretty big one. (To me anyway. I can read her like a map.) We leave in a few hours, so the room is actually clean. There aren't clothes on the floor, or any other crap that we brought with us. I'll miss Gracie so much!

"CAM!" Gracie shouts.

"Uh oh girlfriend alert!" Aaron smirks. I shoot him a dirty look and walk into her room arms crossed leaning against the doorframe. My eye brows were raised.

"YOU'RE COMING TO SOUTH CAROLINA! Nash changed your flight information so you're coming to South Carolina!" I'm so happy! I pick her up and spin her around before returning her to the ground and planting a kiss on her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck. "I love you." She whispers to me.

"I love you more." I say we touch our foreheads together.

"Ahem! Was I interrupting something?" Hayes asked Nash behind him. We pull away Gracie blushes hiding her head in her hands. "You can't be within a five foot radius!" Hayes just looks at me.

"Uh hate to interrupt, but we've got a plane to catch!" Nash picks up his bags. Gracie tries to lift hers, but it's no use.

"Hey let me get that." I grab her bag.

"No, no it's okay!" She steals it back and it falls to the ground and opens. She bends down to put everything back and I help.

"Whoa you wear a B cup?" Gracie's face is bright red and I fall over laughing. "Why do you have to be so cute?" I smirk and move closer to her. Closer and closer until our lips connect. I feel the sparks that I haven't felt before. We kiss for what felt like forever until Nash interrupts our little moment.

"Ahem! Let's go! You can kiss at the airport!" We both look at each other blushing. I won the fight and get to carry Gracie's bags. I try not to show that it's hard. That would be embarrassing. I also get to show off my muscles. I see Gracie out the corner of my eye staring at my muscles practically drooling.

"Do you like what you see?" I pretend the suitcases were bar bells. She smiles watching every muscle flex.

We get our tickets and walk to the gate. Girls are everywhere! I'm so annoyed. One of them came up to me and asked me to marry them and told Gracie to leave so her and me could be together. Hahahaha no. I can't just reject her. Can I?

"Ummmm I have a girlfriend and I love her and I just met you," I say and she walks away, "Sorry babe I'm just too irresistible!" I smirk.

"And that's why I love you!" She giggles as we board the plane. I sit next to Gracie and next to. Gracie is Hayes. I fought for the winds seat with Gracie and I won. She got stuck in the middle on between Hayes and I. Nash has the isle seat in the same row on the other side of the plane.

"Cam?" she looks at me, "Do you think we're going to fast with this relationship?" I just look at her

dumbfounded.

"What makes you say that?" I really do want to know.

"Because we've already made out and it's been like I don't know three days?" Huh, I never thought of it that way. We talk for most of the flight. For the rest of it, Gracie as obsessing over Flights by Jack and Jack. (A/N I really love that song btw I'm listening to it as we speak.) Obviously the Jacks really liked that she Gracie liked that song.

"Since you've seen it all before right, but what about tonight?" she sings.

"You're so perfect. In every way possible." she blushes.