-15-

CAUTION: If you've never seen criminal minds, I HIGHLY recommend that you go and FIND OUT!

Grace's POV

I wake up in a dark room. I try to get up, but I'm tied to a table.

"Hello?" I call out. I see an outline of a person coming into view. Then finally, he comes out of the shadow and I can't believe my eyes. I'm looking right at the person I thought I trusted. I'm looking at my kidnaper. My thought-to-be friend. I'm looking right at Kian Lawley.

"Hello Kian. Funny meeting you here," he smiles at me. I look at him with hurt eyes.

"K-Kian, why?! What did I do to you? I thought you were my friend! When I was with you all on my birthday, you helped me with all the Matthew shit!" I say. He smiles devilishly at me.

"You just don't get it, Grace! I made everyone think that so it wouldn't seem like I like you the way I do," he says smirking at me. He comes closer and starts stroking my hair. "But you're really beautiful. I love you so fucking much. If we didn't have this time alone, I'd regret every minute but that's not how it happened, so..." He unties melic king me up bridal style carting me to the bed, the only other thing in this warehouse and then began what Cameron had done to me...

I wake up to the feeling of wetness being poured on my now bare chest. I spring up at the frigid temperature of the water.

"Good morning, beautiful," Kian says smugly bending down to kiss me. I flinch, but let him so I won't get hurt again.

I try to stand up, but my lower half throbs, "Owww, Kian! Y-you t-took my verginity?" He smiles.

"Unfortunately, for me, Cameron got the pleasure of doing that. I just had sex with you," My stomach grumbles and he smiles that used to comfort me during my whole thing with Cameron. "I assume you're hungry."

"No! I've just been captured and lied to," I say with a thick layer of sarcasm on top.

"Cut the shit, Grace," he says. I look up at him.

"Or what?! What more could you do to me?! You already took my boyfriend, my friends my family!" I cry.

"I could kill you. Make you feel the pain of loss. I've loved you for so much longer than those other douche bags. Ever since I met you, I knew you were to one, and now that I have you, I can get whatever I want!" He slits my wrist 3 times.

"This is for how many years I put up with your shit!" he roars. I gulp wincing in pain.

Nash's POV

"911 what is your emergency?" the operator asks me.

"Y-yes, my little sister, Grace Grier was abducted by her ex, Cameron Dallas after he brutally stabbed Gracie's current boyfriend, Matthew Espinosa," the line is silent for a second before someone talks again. It's a man now.

"Hello? Mr. Grier? I'm agent David Rossi from the FBI. Stay calm. We're gonna find her; we've got our-" there's commotion in the background.

"Hello? Agent Rossi?" I ask him. Hayes looks at me with bloodshot eyes. Matt finally fell asleep after ten minutes of negotiation.

"We found her," He says finally.

----
HEY!!!!!!! ITS GRACE AND IM BACK!!! I've been hella stressed with school and crap so yeah that's a thing😒.

How many of you watch Criminal Minds? OMFG IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!

REID IS LYFE!!! If you watch it too, comment your favorite character. Obviously mine's Reid because he's fucking gorgeous.

Okay, so I gotta go and update my other stories (If you haven't read them already)

•Magcon Madness (a Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas Fan Fic)
•If I Subscribe
•My Little Infinity (feat Hayes Grier)

**DISCLAIMER**
NEW STORIES COMING SOON! FOR SURE ONE MAYBE 2... BE ON THE LOOK OUT!

Shameless Self Promotion

Tumblr- @itsthatgrace11
Instagram- @_slayinghayes_
Vine- Grace Babka
YouTube- Grace Babka
Spotify- @itsthatgrace11
Ask.fm- @hayes_is_my_craze

Stay beautiful and don't be Grasist!

🌺Grace🌺