-7-

Gracie's POV

"YOU WHAT?" Nash shouted.

"Barely though. I had enough respect to invite him to our party. People would ask and I don't feel like breaking down on my birthday," they nod.

"Now I understand. No sister of mine should have to go through that! I'm going to beat the shit out of him if he ever does that again," Hayes raises his fists and looks like a little kid. (Which he still kind of is!)

"Umm I think he could knock you out in one punch. Look at him. He's what 6' 2? And you're like 5'6 at the max. Leave that to Nash," we all laugh and Hayes pouts.

"Don't worry, Hayes you'll get your turn we just need to toughen you up!" Nash says laughing.

"And grow 6 inches!" I add. Nash laughs harder and Hayes comes closer to me.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" I try to run, but he throws me on the bed pinning me down and tickling me. Nash pulls him off after about 10 minutes.

"Don't make me have to protect Gracie from you!" Nash says trying to be stern, but epically failing.

Nash's phone rings and he excuses himself to answer it. Hayes and I use our twin powers and we try to listen in on his conversation, but we couldn't hear anything.

Matt's POV

I get up at 5:30 by myself because of how excited I was. HONK HONK! Why did I set that as my alarm? Oh well. I GET TO SEE GRACIE TODAY! Yay! I run into the bathroom, strip my clothes, and shower. After that, I dry off, get dressed, and jell my hair. Then I skip into my room and grab my phone, charger, earbuds, suitcase and run down the stairs.

"Excited?" I nod my head, "You really love this girl don't you?" I nod.

"I love her with all my heart!" She smiles and hands me a plate of eggs and bacon.

" You need to bring her back to meet me!" I nod and am about to head out the door when she adds, " NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" I blush and nod. "YOU FIRGOT YOUR WALLAT!" Shit. I run up to my room, grab it, kiss my mom, and get in the car. I arrive at the airport with three hours to spars, so I call Nash.

"Hey!" I say when he picks up.

"Hi," he says yawning.

"Why are you so tired?" I ask him.

"Gracie took the break up hard, but she's fine now! She'll be so surprised! She would still be sad if it wasn't for you! Thank you, Matt. Oh I just need to warn you, Cam's coming to the party," I freeze when he says that. "Matt?"

"Oh uh sorry cool. Does Grace know?" I ask a little concerned.

"She's the one that invited him. She said that people would ask about him and she'd break down because you won't be here!" I blush a little, "I can feel you blushing."

"Creep!" I laugh, "Anyway, I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm here at the airport about to get on the plane and I'll call you when I land. Don't bring Gracie. I achieve to make a few stops on the way,"

"Oh okay! See you at... Wait when does your plane land?" Nash asks.

"Ummm noon! And she keeps you up this late or did I wake you up?" I ask.

"She kept me up." He sighs.

"Oh if you don't want me to come to let you sleep, I won't." I say. I really don't want to, but it's the right thing to do.

"No it's fine. I just want Gracie to be happy on her birthday with her boyfriend and make things right with her ex." I nod.

"Well I gotta go! My flight is boarding. Bye, Nash!" I stand up and wheel my suitcase to board the plane.