-8-

Gracie's POV

I woke up with Matt laying next to me. I kissed his cheek and his eyes flutter open.

"Hey, babe," he smiled and kisses me.

"What time is it?" I ask him and he checks his phone.

His eyes grow wide, "ITS 10:30!" we spring out of bed and I jump in the shower. When I come out Matt is brushing his teeth.

"Get out! I need to change!" I laugh. He frowns and leaves. I quickly throw on what I'd brought in with me. I leave and Matt gets in. I sit on my phone and I barely liked on picture on Instagram when he came out.

"Hey beautiful!" His arms wrap around me and he kisses my temple. I blush and he laughs.

"What time is it now?" I ask and he checks his phone.

"Shit. Ummm 11:02!" Shit. We have to leave now! I wake up Hayes and he just gets dressed he doesn't have time to shower. He told me he was going to shower when we got home, but we all know that's not going to happen. "NASH LETS GO!" I bang on his door and he comes out of his room shirtless.

"CAM!" I shout.

"Yeah?" He comes out of his room, "Wanna get back together?" He asks hopefully.

"Uhh no I've got a boyfriend remember?" I pull Matt and he smiles.

"Then what do you want?" He asks I try not to stare at his shirtless abs. He notices and smirks causing me to blush.

"We're leaving for the airport now are you coming?" His eyes widen and he swears under his breath and throws on some clothes running down I grab two bananas giving one to Matt and keeping one for me. We all pile in the car. Nash in the drivers seat, Cam in the passages seat, me behind Nash, Matt in the middle, and. Hayes behind Cam. Skylynn is at a friends house, Will isn't home, and Mom has work on Saturday mornings. Matt Hayes and I joke around in the back. Matt kisses me a few times and I can see Cam's eyes staring at us in the rear-view mirror.

"NO! Hayes you know that Applejack is the best my little pony!" I protest and he rolls hie eyes. I don't really know how we got to fighting about my little ponies, but yeah. #CasualSaturdayLife.

"No! Pinky Pie is the best!" He shouts back.

"Guys! Guys! Calm down!" Matt shouts we do, "It's obvious that Minty is the best!" He smirks.

"I'll give you a kiss if you side with me!" I say and he smirks.

"Okay!" He kisses me and I can feel Cam's eyes locked on the back seat. It's quite creepy to be honest. We break apart, "APPLEJACK IS THE BEST!" He shouts and I laugh at Hayes' expression. He pouts.

"Awww come on! That's not fair! He's your boyfriend! You don't see my bringing my girlfriend do you? Huh do you?" He smirks and settles back in his seat.

"You mean the one that doesn't exist or Jennifer Lopez that doesn't know YOU exist?" I smirk and he frowns.

"Oooh!" Matt and Nash scream together. We all laugh except Cam who is on his phone scrolling through Instagram. I think. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out seeing a text from Cameron:

Why him? I'm so much better! I luv u! Please take me back! I can do so much more 4 u!

Ugh. I narrow my eyes at my phone, "What's wrong, babe?" Matt asks. I show him my phone and he takes my hand, "It's okay. He's just jealous," he tilts my chin up and kisses me. Of course I kiss back. I can feel my phone vibrate again and I pull away looking at it. Matt does too. It's from Cameron again. Ugh will that bitch leave me alone already?