Answerzzzzzzzzz

Ok so I got a whole 10 questions (some people DMed me 2) and I'm sorry guys. I deleted your guys' DMs so I can have more space on my Instagram. So, let's get started!

Would you rather date Connor or Hayes?
Hayes.

Would you rather sing with Shawn or play wii with Kian and Jc?
Wii.

Would you rather be Matt or Aaron's sister and why?
I'd rather be Aaron's sister because I feel that I look more like Aaron. Yeah, I have brown eyes, but I also have blonde hair. My friends say I look more like Aaron plus he's really protective, sweet, seems like the listening type (if you know what I mean). Plus, then I could date Matt, but then again, if I was Matt's sister, I could date Aaron. Gosh darn it! But Aaron final answer.

What are your thoughts and feelings about Jack J.?
Ok prepare for rant. I think that Johnson doesn't get as much fame as he deserves. Yeah, Gilinsky is pretty attractive, I'm not going to even try to lie, but I just think that Johnson is neglected. He's super talented. He can play like 5 different interments, can rap, and is pretty cute too. I don't have anything against Gilinsky, I just think that he kind of steals from Johnson a little. I apologise to those Gilinsky fans, but you asked. I just answered.

Thoughts on Connor leaving O2L?
Oh my god. One word. Tears. I cried so hard. Connor was my favourite and it hurt me to see him so unhappy. If he felt that way, he should've just told us in the first place. I kind of feel that it's my fault. I'm the one that kept him doing something he didn't want to do, but I know it's not my fault. It's not any of the other people in the Frandom's fault, it's not Connor's fault, it's no one's fault. This was his decision and if he's happy I'm happy.

Favourite movie?
The Fault in Our Stars or If I Stay

Favourite book?
If I Stay (I know, you thought I was going to say the fault in our stars, but I didn't so...)

Favorite MAGCON boy and why?
Hayes because he's the one that opened the door to the rest of them. I used to hate them and thought they were so stupid but I secretly liked them. I don't know why I kept it a secret, but this was 2013. He's so sweet to his fans and tries to meet every single one of them. But if you don't count Hayes,
1) Fuck you
2) I'd pick either Jack J or Aaron because they're both so cute, have amazing personalities, and more. Or maybe Taylor.... Can I have them all?

Tides or Something Big?
BOTH!!! But probably Tides. I love them both though. Don't worry!

Favorite sport?
My favorite sport is swimming. I would play Lacrosse, Volleyball, and Basketball, but swimming takes up all of my time. So yeahhh