jack haddle

I am jack. you must have heard about me. no? well I am the best hottest guy at (this is so uncomfortable to write) Hollywood university(?) anyway I just got back from piper graces party. that was real fun (note the sarcasm) you wanna here about it.

I arrived at a big mansion and thought would she's cute and rich. I walked inside to find 7 teenagers about our age sitting around a table then I saw one of them was piper and there were a little girl and boy about 7&4 and a baby sitting beside a man with sea green eyes messy black hair and a great non fake looking tan. he was what girls called hot. then there was a Latino elf beside a Carmel hair beauty she was pregnant, beside them was a bountiful woman beside a buff man and a little fur about 8 last next two them was piper and a beautiful blonde I walked over to them looked at the blonde and said wanna go out tonight then the 4 year old girl got up walked over to Blondie and said mommy split his water on me. then I said are u married. yep to him she pointed to the "hot" boy. that's when the door opened and a tall looking blonde became in carrying a baby girl and boy (jiper twins) he walked over to piper and said hey beauty queen I thought she would kill him right there but she said hey sparky how was the trip. then he said terrible do u know what it is like to take these two through airport securrity I .... she cut him off kissing him then the hotty and Blondie's older boy said pda alert alert public display of afection. and we all laughed. then piper looked up at me and said jack this Jason my husband and I was about to let tears fall when i caught sight of a hot girl in the corner.

and that's how I met jiper and my wife drew.

finally I found match for her