amelia locker

I caught a cab and ran through valley's front door I remember an hour earlier when I called her...........................back in time 30 mins.

As I ran past the firemen and police I stopped and called my friend sally. The phone rang about three times before she answered as soon as she said hello I said "my apartment building caught on fire I called my husband who was on a fishing trip can I stay at your place??"" Then she said of course come on over.

..................... Present time

"Thank you so much" I said to sally for about the tenth time. "No problem"." My son percy is here so the guest room is occupied" and then she said " so is the big closet." But I'll get some sheets for the couch.

I knew sallys son percy was a 19 year old swimmer who was training for the Olympics. Then sally made coffee and we talked thats when I realized that her son percy was in the guest bedroom with girl. She had blond hair an amazing tan like she lived on the beach and was very pretty . "I spoke up and said sally look" I pointed at the door then she said "aren't they so cute together." Ugh I have been spending way to much time with Aphrodite shopping for pipers wedding .

That's when I heard a cry and percy and sally both said i'll get it and they raced towards the noise. I walked closer and I heard them arguing percy said that she got her at 2 and she said he got her at midnight then they talked about monsters attacking and then she left she put sheets on the couch percy went back to bed and so did she and I.

Next morning.................

When I woke up I heard people talking in the kitchen. So I got dressed and found the girl making eggs and Sally and percy sitting at the table with a baby girl. Then I said sally who are they. But the girl answered she said " anabeth and zoe jackson." Oh they were relatives I thought. But then percy kissed anabeth and said good morning then he looked at me and said hi Mrs. Locker. "Then I said is anabeth your niece?"completely forgetting about the kiss. Sally spoke up and said " gods no,anabeth is my daughter in law she's percys wife and this is her daughter zoe who is 5-months and her son Luke is 3 he is still sleeping. At that moment a little boy walked in and said who are u. And I said I'm your grandma's friend.

Happy Easter.