shirley McMahon/tyler Goodman

hi shirley here smiles flirtatiously I am the most popular girl at P.O. high and how did I get this way well I told everyone I was a daughter of Aphrodite oh did I mention the Olympian gods are real and the have kids called demigods even though I'm not one it pretend to b. anyway I go up to my boyfriend Tyler and say "wanna bully the eleven ?"and he said "sure babe(ew)let's go." the 13 are this group of 13 kids who are some how all related,but still date each other.

first there are the 5 cousins Thalia,Nico,hazel,percy,and jason. Thalia and Jason are siblings Nico and hazel are siblings and percy is an only child.

percy has sea green eyes,messy black hair and an 8 pack not to mention ripped muscles he's dating anabeth who has blonde hair and gray eyes she also has a great tan like she spends a lot of time at the beach.

next is Jason, Jason has blonde hair blue eyes and is dating piper who has brown hair and every time she blinks her eyes change color.

next leo he has messy,greasy brown hair and always wears a toolbelt his girlfriend is calypso she has carnal hair,green eyes and a sun kissed tan that was to die for.

next are the 3single ladies Rachel who has green eyes and red hair and Thalia who has black hair with spiky blue tips and blue eyes are "eternal madiens" then Reyna who can't find a date she says she's busy what's she doing protecting and running a large secret city(wow she got it right).

before last we can't forget about Nico who is emo and goth with black eyes,clothes,and hair he is a little cute a little but he has a boyfriend will,there total opposites will has blond hair and blue eyes and is warm and fuzzy.

last is Grover and juniper he has brown hair and wears a Rasta cap she has green eyes and light green skin.

that's enough descriptions anyway we were sitting in class when the pa sister turned on and the principle said come to the auditorium the gods are here everyone was excited but the thirteen. they looked bored and upset. when we were all seated she's said would the newest gods come up and Thalia said "dad I thought we were supposed to stay covered"and I thought wait she's a God then the thirteen went up on stage and said.

Tyler pov

the thirteen went up on stage and I said" u guys can't be gods" then percy said "we can and are. "after that Zeus said "titles full ones pleas." " but dad" Thalia and Jason said. then Zeus said oh alright just ur names and parents. that's when they went down the row telling us. percy Jackson son of Poseidon,Anabeth Chase daughter of athena,Jason grace son of Zeus,piper mclean daughter of Aphrodite,leo valdez son of hephaestus,calypso from ogigia, (sorry spell check)hazel Leveques daughter of Pluto, frank ZHANG son of mars, Nico di Angelo son of Hades,will solace son of apollo, Reyna Ramirez daughter of bellona,Thalia grace daughter of Zeus,Rachel dare Oracle if delphi,grover a sater,(spell check again)juniper a tree spirit. then they all left.

the end

my best and frankly longest chapter