lily potter part 3

lily's pov

 it's been about 7  years since Luke's and my wedding we now have two children named molly and sally after our grandmother's.  Luke has explained to me all about being a demigod and i have explained to him about being a witch. Quite  recently 5 year old molly has shown signs of magic but 3 year old sally has not.  We already have Molly's name down for hogwarts.

" Mommy can you come here" i hear molly shout from her room. i walk up and see it in all of it's glory.  Her room is a bright  pink from the walls to her bedspread and her pillows. she likes it but I think it's a little bit overboard.  I sit on her be beside her and ask " whats the matter?".  " well i have nothing to wear and we have to be at the school in less than an hour" she replies the she sighs and throws her hands up the points towards a large pile of her clothes that are sitting on the floor beside us. i quickly pick out something for her to wear and leave  her to get dressed.

After i'm done with her i go to wake up Sally. Since she is only in kindergarten she goes for half a day  after her sister does. she quite enjoys it there but then again it kindergarten so who would not. Thankfully that is Luke's  job because I am already at work when she needs to go. 

I work at Athenan architecture with Hermione and Luke's mum. As for Luke he decided to follow  in his fathers footsteps and is and Olympic swimmer withe 4 gold medals and 3 silver.  We both earn quite a lot and live a large and beautiful house designed by Anabeth herself!

We are still close with Luke's siblings mainly silena, charlie, and bianca who are the closest to him in age.  They all are married and are begining families of they're own. It is all going good but with our families history it dose not seem to stay that way for very long.  but for now it should be okay. 

Okay so  I know that it si knid of short but i had to type this on my chrome book insstead of my phone and it took as long for me to write 100 words on this thing as it takes me to write 300 words on my phone. 

love you all, 

allie