Tony Stark

First of all this is kinda like a sneak
peak/ trailer for my new book
The Demivengers so um yeah 😊!

Tony's pov

It was about a week ago when it all started. I was called over for dinner you see my cousin Sally Jackson now Blowfish?? Any way I was invited to her house. I showed up promptly on time in a nice expensive suit and with new shoes on. I rang the bell and a 20 year old girl answers the door. "Hi I'm annabeth and I'm guessing your tony?" " I am"I replied, then did leg me inside. I took a look around it was nice and quiet. Suddenly a boy her age and came in carrying a baby boy and a 3 year old girl. "Hi I'm Percy and this is Luke and Cassie." Then my cousin walked in and said "Percy and Cassie are my kids and Luke's my grandson." Wow" I reply. We have a lovely dinner until a big,red,four-armed monster comes through the window! I yell go the others to get away and the little kids+Paul and sally do, but percabeth stays! They both take out swords and kill the monster with ease. "Who the hell are you???" I ask?  "We're demigods" they solemnly say. " wait what??" I ask confused???

They sit me down and explain they're lives to me. At only 20 They've faced and fought.  soooooooooooooo much. They're fearless and ruthless! Just like me!!! They are constantly struggling and fighting to end up on the right path! I think they deserve a month they think the deserve a sucker🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭! We exchange battle story's and combat experiences. We've both seen impossible things and lived through it! We've fought in wars and battle.

The next day they come to stark towers where they meet Thor! As soon as they've said they're names Thor goes insane. He started talking and rambling, he's jumping up and down with excitement and constantly asking them questions then a monster comes in and all hell breaks loose!

Hope you enjoyed and be sure to read the Demivengers coming soon!!