fredrick chase pt 1

I haven't seen anabeth in years. after the titan war we had a fight an haven't spoke in 10 years. I sent her a card on her 26 birthday this year but I never got a reply from her. anyway enough about her Bobby and Mathew are living with their wives in Minnesota they both got good jobs and now Helen and I have 3 grandchildren and 1 on the way. now I am at a hotel I am here for the Olympics I was chosen to design the camera balloon this is very exciting. Helen could not come with me she became ill.oh look at the time I must go to bed.

...............time skip morning............

no it is time for the swimming part of the Olympics and I am sitting next 2 a nice blonde woman (aka anabeth ) with 4 little kids and she is pregnant with what looks like twins. for some reason she looks familiar like I've seen her some wear. oh the race is starting jonBob ,tristan valdez, Jason relerf,and percy jackson the announcer says.now the little kids are screaming daddy daddy daddy go. oh he's there dad, wait isn't that the kid that came to my house many years ago when anabeth went missing oh I get it now that girl is one of annabeths sisters that is why she looks familiar good for them soon they will have 6 kids. oh no the race is over percy Jackson is the winner good for him. I remember the last time I saw anabeth in person it was her 16 birthday she and percy had just started dating I wonder how she is she was shaken up and her eyes were full of pain. she didn't tell me what happened but I could tell it changed her for good. I am very sad to see it didn't work out between percy and anabeth they really were a cute couple but on that day they looked like they were turned into death. (if only he knew if only he knew"death mist") but I guess that is over oh I better head back 2 my hotel.

pt2 coming soon