Mrs bandwidth

Hello I teach 12 grade. My name is marissa bandwith the other day we were sitting in class when I heard a DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  I thought now which one of my sl***y students had a kid. I was a little girl and she ran up to the last person I would've thought to have a kid Nico Di Angelo.

You see Nico only has one friend will solace (nobody knows they are dating) Nico has dark  black hair and looks goth or emo.Will has blonde hair and blue eyes and all the girls are drooling over him.

Back to the story she ran in and looked at him and said "daddy" then a man in his early twenties and a woman the same age ran in carrying a baby boy.  "I am so sorry nico she saw u from the McDonald's next door and took off." Said the woman! Then the little girl spoke and she said "daddy zoe bwoke my red cwayon she said her daddy was bettter than u and I called her a brat and she too it and went like this (makes hand motion) and then Luke laughed and silena laughed and aunt anabeth and uncle percy and aunt piper and uncle Jason and Jamie and tristan and beckondorf  would have if he could." She turned around then she went and sat in wills lap which wasn't surprising since he and will are friends.  and she said  "Zoë bwoke my red cwayon. " and he laughed and said "  i know. "then she makez the hand motion again and says "she went like this daddy." Then the most popular girl Brittany says "wait I thought Nico was your daddy? "and she said "Nico is and he is their both my daddy's ." Then Brittany starts crying about how she thought will loved her and used up almost three boxes of tissues.

then will says "William solace son of appollo  healer in both the titan and giant war."

then Nico says "Nico Di Angelo son of Hades fought in the titan war ambassador  of Pluto Hades Roman form survivor of tarturus I led the 7 to the house of hades and shadow traveled the athena parthons to chb I am the gost king."

.then the boy and girl" say no Poseidon athena." then they left.

and thats how I met percabeth and solangelo.

I s it good?if it is not pleas comment imagine a conversation between aang and leo

l=.leo flamin  valdez

a=aang

l-look my hair is on fire.

a-sefoo fellow hotman.

l-i avatar aang

a-u should meet my friend saka

l-flame on

a-say it  katara

katara-long live the boomerang squad and seven

l-i love that girl

a-back off she's mine

l-sheesh mister I have calypso

calypso-long live leo flaming valdez

I decided to not do three parts to MArcia Helen.

allie