Leos return

A.N.- Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but the other day I got this idea so please enjoy. 😜

Piper pov

I can't believe he is gone. Leo has been gone for 3years today. He was like my annoying little brother. He meant soooooo much to all of us demigods at CHB. Percy and annabeth have 2 kids Charlie and Zoë. Me and Jason have one Tristan. Nico and will are in the process of adoption. Lastly frank and hazel are engaged in 2 months they'll be husband and wife.

I wonder who Leo would have ended up with if he didn't u- know Die.  I am constantly thinking and imagining what would have changed and what would still be the same now that he is gone but like I remind myself all of the time he's with his mom and family now. Oh if only he were here cracking jokes and ocasionaly setting himself or something/someone else on FIRE. He brought life into our friendship and laughter. I just miss Him so dam much. Everyone says someday I'll see him again and someday I'll get over missing him and just get on with my life. I do not believe them maybe 2 & 1\2 years  ago but not now.

"Hey are you ready babe?" Jason shouts. "Yeah in a minute I will BE RIGHT THERE" I reply kinda rudely! Oh did I forget to tell you we were going to a picnic on the beach with the other couples and they're kids.

We decided to do some kind of outing or just something special once a month. This month was a picnic next is a shopping spree at the biggest mall in New York. Last month we went  and saw 3 movies and then ate dinner at Olive Garden before going home. These outings have been going well so I hope that this tradition will stick and stay the same.. I wonder if after I'm dead and gone my kinds  and grandkids and great great grandkids will carry out all of our traditions.

"Bam"CRASH"BANG"OUCHIEEEEE"! "What the hell was that" Jason says! "Idk lets go find out." "Always running towards the loud sounds" Jason mumbles. "What was that!?!?" I say. "Nothing about u pipes lets go check it out"Jason says. We run off together.
We run and see a fire has started in the middle of the sword fighting arena. Percy is using his powers to try and put it out. Suddenly someone gasps and I soon realize why. Standing I front of me covered from head to toe with ash and soot, his clothes are ripped and torn but his tool Belt is perfect, his greasy black hair is long and curly. "Are you real or are you..am I.. Hallucinating again" I stutter. " wow beauty queen I didn't realize that you missed me so much. Whoo I am back from the dead thanks to my trusty sidekick Festus and despite how it taste that physicians cure man that stuff is awful. Team Leo for duh win"! "It really is you I walk up hug him and slap him right across the face.

Wow guys I am truly sorry for any confusion I accidentally tapped publish when I was trying to scroll up. Part two will b coming tonight or tomorrow night thank I love all of you guys soooooo much. I am editing this book so expect a lot of changes to the book! I can't believe I haven't put in a Leo's return story yet but now I have so I hope you liked it and plz follow me and read my other books!

Allie