fredrick chase pt2

I woke up went down to breakfast eggs,toast,sausage,a waffle.then I took a shower got dressed in a nice navy blue suit with a white shirt and black tie. then I turned on the tv and saw the woman sitting beside me yesterday beside a news reporter they were walking to a couch.

nr:news reporter

w:woman

w:hi sally

nr:hello Mrs.Jackson so is it true u r having twin boys

w:yes, we are there nanes are gonna be Bob and damsean

w:and pleas sally im ur daughter in law call me anabeth

..........................._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________...................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe it she was married and was going into labor in the studio.wait going into labor as I watched sally called percy and told him 2meet them at the hospital then she called someone named piper 2 watch the kids. I ran out got in my car and drove to the hospital when I got their I ran up 2the receptionist and said anabeth cha no Jackson. then she said "who are u"? and I said"anabeth my daughter"then she said room 818 and I ran when I got there I saw percy sitting beside a tired looking anabeth she was holding 2 baby boys. sally was sitting beside them holding a baby girl! when they saw me I said "anabeth I'm so sorry" then she said "meet bob, Damsean, and clarisse our triplets."

sorry it's short but the ending is supe's cute in my opinion but I want urs so comment ur amazing words.