amanda french

Amanda french (in honor of my friend).

My friend percy Jackson is the cutest boy ever! he has sea green eyes, black hair, and is super nice. All the girls want to go out with him but he turns them down he always says he has a girlfriend who lives on Long Island but, I know he only says that so he dose not hurt they're feelings.

Right now I am standing at my locker with percy and our other friends Amelia and Jack. (DW) when Britney the queen bee at our school comes up and says "Percy how about you come over to my house tonight my parents won't be home" while doing this she strokes his arm and smiles."No!" he says angrily, " I have a girlfriend she and my friends are picking me up after school." " Yeah right we'll see about that" she says then sighs and says flirtatiously " Bye Percy"!😘

time skip after school

................................

Practically All the kids from our school go outside and we see a van that says Delphi strawberry service. 8 kids get out. percy says "this is Jason( a cute blond),piper (a girl with braids),leo (a boy with greasy hair), frank (an Asian boy),( hazel a girl with golden eyes,) Nico (a boy with black hair and an old aviator jacket) and thalia (a girl wearing a death to barbie t-shirt and skull earnings.)" "thalia, nico, hazel and Jason a are my cousins but wait wears annabeth?" I now see only 7 kids."BOO"!!! a voice says, the voice belong to a girl with a tan  and blond hair. "Wise girl" percy calls. "seaweed brain" she says then  they kiss. I think my life is over and they get into the van and I don't see percy ever again.

how was chapter 1 vote comment follow me on here and pintrist I am allie hale.