Bobby and mathew chase

A.N. The twins will switch pov's during this chapter!

Bobby pov

Today after school me and my twin brother were waiting outside of the school with our friends Sam and Nate. We were waiting for my mom but when a sea green and gray fancy expensive mini van  pulled up we both knew it was our stepsister annabeth! She said "get in loosers"!

Annabeth was 22 years old she had 2 kids named Luke and Zoe and she was pregnant again! Anyway she is tan, has long blonde hair, she is pretty tall and finally she is a total nerd! She is the CEO and Founder at Athenian architectural firm in New York City.

Mathews pov

I lost Rock Paper Scissors so I had to sit in the middle between Zoe's and Luke's car seats! The rest were in the backseat, well except Percy and annabeth they were up In the front seat.

Percy is annabeths husband. He is kinda tall and has messy black hair. He is also tan and has a 6 pack! Percy is an Olympic swimming champion with 7 gold medals 3 silver medals and 1 bronze medal! In other words he being a son of posiden is a really good swimmer!

Bobby pov

In the back Nate whispered to me "dude your sisters really hot"! I replied back " ew she's my sister and she is married with 2 kids and she's pregnant" !

He said " I know that plus, she is way too old for me!"

"True"  I said" also there's no way you could get a girl as hot as her!" Ew I thought!
"Yeah your probably right" he said.
The rest of the ride home was quite noisy! Between the babies and us plus percabeths very heated discussion about witch of they're godly parents were better! After we were home they left us and headed back to New York!

Luv u all
Allie