Jacob

I AM IN LOVE WITH HAZEL ZHANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to finally get that out. hey Jacob here just Jacob nothing else. hazel has light brown skin and golden eyes, she also has a boyfriend this creepy kid named Nico di Angelo. he has picked her up from our university in New York a few times and all the times they have hugged said I love u and once she kissed his cheek.

She is also my BFF so naturally were really close we are the only ones in our group of friends who aren't dating and they all say we'd be cute together. our group contains us (duh)Michael Kate dating, Zahra Richard dating, and that's us the 6.

right now we are sitting on a bench reading this book about a runaway girl for miss.Ela our English literature teacher. this car is pulling up and a buff dude with ripped muscles and a baby face comes out then he helps a 13 year old girl out and the comes Nico and a blonde dude. they all walk/sprint up to us ''hazel there's Nico with some other people including a big scarry dude'' she looks up and smiles then says ''nico, will, frank ,jullia''. then they get closer and Frank walks up and kisses her but Nico stays still until I say "look dude he's kissing ur girlfriend " and he says "ew hazel is not my girlfriend she's my sister" oh I think I'm overjoyed. then snap back 2 reality and say " who's he "pointing to the buff guy and he replise by saying "he's her husband Frank, and this is my fiance will, and she's their adopted daughter Julia " "your married "I stutter out then hazel turns and says "yes me and Frank are and that's our daughter jullia we adopted her after her parents died in a war". then they all get in the car and leave and that is how I met frazel and solangelo.

that was a good chapter.