brian colbert

Hi my name is Brian colbert. I am the most hot guy at Brooklyn academic acedemy. all the girls are drooling over me except anabeth the hottest girl in the school. we just found out that the Olympian gods are real. today I'm gonna ask her out. she's turned down every guy in the school. she says she has a boyfriend  in  long island but I think she says that to let em off easy. now i am walking to her locker and she says " I have a boyfriend Brian. "yeah"  I say " but, I'm a son of Zeus" " No your not come after school my friend's are picking me up." Annabeth says then she walks away.

time skip

After school we all line up on the sidewalk to meat annabeths friends. a van pulls up and It says Delphi strawberry service.out comes 8 kids. anabeth says "titles after i see if he is a son of Zeus" anabeth takes out a bronze knife and tries to cut of my hand but the knife goes through.

she says " anabeth Chase daughter of athena,wonderer of tarturus the labrinth and the sea of monsters  I also fought in the giant war and titan war.I am also a slayer of aracne,  and many monsters."

A boy with dark green hair came up and said "percy Jackson son of posiden and sally 
wonderer of tarturus,the labyrinth and the sea of monsters,I to fought in the giant and titan war, and I hAve slayed many monsters including the minitar and furies I am also dating  anabeth Chase" And after he said that I said "no way anabeth has a boyfriend on long island." He went over and kissed her I expected him to get punced but instead she kissed him back. when the kiss was done she said "this is my boyfriend from long island."
I walked away and hoped I would never see the couple again.