After TOA

Percy pov

After annabeth was done in Boston she was about to come back home but she didn't know that Leo was back! Neither did jiper or frazel! First annabeth would find out then the others.

Anyway she arrived looking sad and sleep deprived but once she saw me sand camp she looked happy again. She walked in and we kissed then ran off together to find Chiron but on the way as it was planned we ran into Caleo!

Leo pov

Percy and I had been planning Annabeths return and seeing me for days! Finally she was here so I stood up in front of her beside calypso and said " hi annabeth its me Leo"! She began blinking then she touched my face and I yelled "whoa chica you've got a boyfriend and ive got a girlfriend so sorry but taken............................................................................................... at least for now" with that last comment calypso flicked my check! Then annabeth said "wow it really is you but, how did you survive?!?" I explained my story and when I was done appollo walked up to us and introduced himself to annabeth!

Apollo's awesome pov

I introduced myself to annabeth and she almost fainted but still remained contions!
Everything was for now good at camp half blood! The end !

Sorry it's short but I still luv u all!😘

Allie