Filled With Lust

It was a very weird day for Kara Danvers aka Supergirl, her mood swing felt

It was a very weird day for Kara Danvers aka Supergirl, her mood swing felt... Completely odd.

She was super horny, something within her heritage was a day for Kryptonians to have sex with a mate, a ritual all Kryptonians adults do now and again for tradition.

But Kara didn't have a mate, she needed an Alpha Male to mate with.

She couldn't control her turned on state, she would occasionally lift her skirt up during DEO debriefings, the Director J'onn J'onzz saw this and immediately told her to contain herself and act normally.

But she couldn't, her sister Alex knew what was happening since Kara told her about the tradition her people did in adult hood and nothing can stop it from happening, it only happens when the Kryptonian is 20 or over.

But now it is happening and it isn't a good sign.

"it's a tradition every Kryptonian does when they are 20 or over, there is times it doesn't happen but now its happening to Kara, J'onn we need to stop her before anything bad happens, we need to warn every Agent in the DEO just in case if they come across her".

The DEO's warning alarm goes off as the city is under attack again, an Alien was attacking the city and Supergirl had flown out.

Within the fight, you were already there, trying to take down the Alien creature let out by Cadmus once again, you may not have powers but you were skilled.

"c'mon, where is the Girl of Steel?" you murmured to yourself, only to get hit by the creature, knocking you down.

It stood over you and roared, you looked it dead in the eyes "c'mon then! Bring it oooonnnn!"

Before it could deal the final blow, Supergirl flies right into the creature, spearing it and using her heat vision to take it down.

During her fight with the Alien, Alex is heard your comms.

"Alex?"

"Xylon, listen to me, you must keep an eye on Supergirl, she's in the middle of a process to find a male to mate with, don't let her mate with that Alien, DEO Agents are on the way".

You were confused at what Alex said.

"say what now?"

"you heard what I said" she let's out a frustrated grunt.

You shrugged it off and continued to help Supergirl fight the Alien, eventually, defeating it.

You looked at lustful Supergirl, you saw her costume was... A bit revealing, she tried to have sex with a criminal an hour ago and that's how her costume was revealing some parts of her body which woman tend to cover up.

"you alright Supergirl? Alex mentioned something's wrong with you and well... Your uh, suit is revealing a bit too much private parts".

You look away blushing underneath your mask, you admit to yourself she was very attractive and her figure was astonishing.