Love At First Sight

You never thought you'd find the most adorable, loving girl you've ever seen, until you actually met Supergirl face to face, you're first encounter was pretty much love at first sight for you and her, she never thought she'd find another man to be...

You never thought you'd find the most adorable, loving girl you've ever seen, until you actually met Supergirl face to face, you're first encounter was pretty much love at first sight for you and her, she never thought she'd find another man to be with, and give him her heart.

It was a sunny day in the city as it usually would be, you were walking in the city, enjoying the breeze, walking home to your apartment when suddenly, someone crashed onto the ground.

You ducked for cover and made sure people got to safety, and that's when you saw Supergirl, getting up and recovering from her tumble.

A criminal with superpowers was causing a ruckus in the city and targeted Supergirl personally for imprisoning him in the first place and also blaming her for the death of his best friend which wasn't her fault.

He landed 10 feet away from her as she got up, ready to fight.

"the only thing that will help me is killing you!" he shouted at the Girl of Steel, people ran in panic.

"I tried to save him Riley, I tried".

You watched as she struggled to fight him, his powers were magic, Supergirl's alternate weakness.

"I've gotta do something" you murmured to yourself.

She was knocked back 20 feet away from the criminal, struggling to get back up.

"hey!" shouting out to the criminal.

"leave her alone!"

He turns his attention to you, using his powers, he fires a beam of energy at you in which you duck for cover.

He jumps and lands in front of you, then grabs you by the throat and squeezes.

"if I can't kill Supergirl, then I'll kill you" he grins, choking the life out of you.

"leave him alone!"

A blue and red blur hits the criminal, Supergirl spears him onto the ground, punching him in the face, knocking him out.

You were holding your throat, coughing and gasping for air, she flies over to you and kneels down to your level

"are you..." She stopped talking for a moment, within her mind, she was shocked to see such a handsome man in his early 20s, immediately falling in love.

"um *clears throat* are you ok?" she snaps out of her thoughts.

"y-yeah *cough* thanks for saving me Supergirl I..." you blink a few times, never have you seen such a beautiful looking girl in your life, her golden blonde hair flowed in the gentle winds along with her cape and skirt.

"I'm fine, thank you very much" you continue to go on like you never thought of seeing how attractive she was up close.

She lends out her hand to pull you up, you thank her again and walk away, blushing a little but... She then stops you as the public was watching.