Saviour

Kara had gone out to fight Reign, calling her out to fight her personally.

She couldn't stand watching Mon-El train with and kiss Imra (his wife).

Her heart was broken when finding out he came back married, she thought Mon-El died but he's standing there, alive and with his wife.

It's what made her leave to call out Reign, the World Killer.

During this time, Winn was sitting at his desk when an unidentified anomaly opened up in National City, downtown.

He would ask Kara to check it out but she was unavailable, her comms were offline, leaving Winn confused.

The 'unidentified anomaly' was a portal to another world, a dark future where Kara dies and the whole world falls apart, the World Killers take over.

This is another world you come from who was chosen as Earth's Newest Champion to defeat the World Killers and anyone like them, with these extraterrestrial powers, you could bend cosmic reality, use solar energy to heal and cause mayhem or tap into the storm of Lightning and feel the thunder flow within your veins.

You came to this Earth, and you had one goal, defeat Reign and the World Killers, prevent another dark future from happening.

And within this time, you knew this would be the night Kara Zor-El would be killed off by Reign.

You set off to work, teleporting to where the fight was taking place and seeing Reign walk over to Kara who was on the ground.

"you don't scare me" Kara showed no fear to Reign.

"you are no god, just like I'm no Satan, all I am is truth" She picks up Kara by the collar of her suit, holding her over the ledge "and judgement, and I will Reign".

Your eyes widened as she let go of Kara, you sprung into action, wings of fire appeared on your back and you caught Kara

You found the nearest rooftop as Reign watched on in disbelief Kara was saved by you.

Using your solar energy, you started healing Kara with it, her wounds started to heal very fast, a cute scar appeared on the side of her forehead as she woke to her senses again, looking directly at you.