One Night Stand? Part 1

"Here's what I want you to do" her hands travel up your naked, muscled body "I want you to fuck my brains out, and just forget we ever did this"

Kara Danvers aka Supergirl was tired of being a virgin, it has been on her mind for a while.

You are a DEO Agent, Kara saw you as the perfect man to have sex with and bribed you into doing so, the fact is, you knew Kara is Supergirl, you were the one that helped her with the costume with Winn and helped her fight Aliens and any other threats with the DEO

"so you want me to fuck you right here? Right now? Is this why you brought me back to your place?" you ask.

"yes" was her only response.

"let's do it, and we pinky promise we forget we ever did this, just a one night thing, that's it" you set things straight.

"pinky promise" she connects her pinky with yours before getting down to business.

(Kara's pov)

My hand reaches down into his DEO trousers, starting off the session with a penis massage, my hand rubbing gently over the bump underneath his trousers.

He groans softly, enjoying the massage I was giving him, rocking his head back a little while he sat on my king-sized bed.

I then pull myself in for a kiss, planting my lips on his to start making out with him.

Despite this only being a one night stand, kissing makes me feel more aroused, Y/N seemed to be getting aroused by the kiss.

I pull back and take off my suit, stripping down naked.

He stared back in disbelief, amazed by my body.

I smirk before removing his pants and boxers, stripping him down naked to give him a hand job, a slow one, making him groan in pleasure, turning me on even more.

"you like this don't you?" I tease, using my hypnotising voice.

He nods his head in pleasure and bites his bottom lip hard.

I take the chance to lick the shaft of his erect penis, making him look at me surprised, which he rocks his head back, closing his eyes as I take a long lick up his shaft.

"stand up" I demanded.

He stands up as I lay down on my back on the bed, spreading my legs outwards to invite him in to fuck me.

He inserts it in, my walls wrapped around his penis as I close my eyes and let out a soft moan, breathing softly as I felt pleasure and waves of shock go down my body.

He starts thrusting into me, I feel his member penetrating my pussy, which makes me rock my head back, biting my bottom lip in pleasure.

"oh yes" I let out a soft moan.

"gosh you're so rough already, fuck me" he groans, I smirk and moan under my breath.

It felt so good, I never thought I'd feel this good, I thought I could never have sex because I was Kryptonian and could break a Human in half, mean, there's Mon-El but he's married to Imra, Y/N isn't in a relationship and was the perfect man to take my virginity away.

He's had sex before, so that made it even better for me, its better than a Blueberry fucking me.

A/N: a Blueberry is a phrase people call others who are new to sex and have no idea how to do it properly.

"oh yes Y/N! You're so hard in me!" I moan loudly, my breathing got heavier.

I wanted him to blow his load in me so badly to take my virginity away, to make me cum from having sex.

The night was filled with passion, despite it being a one night thing, only wanting my best friend to take my virginity away, I trust him with my life, I always have.

"Y/N! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" I moan loudly.

"same" he managed to breath out.

What seemed to be hours of us having sex, we finally burst inside one another, he layed on top of me as I felt his throbbing member squeeze juices inside me.

He pulls out and lies down on the bed beside me, panting, he was out of breath.

I panted a little, staring at the ceiling.

"is this what it feels like after sex?" I ask myself in my own thoughts.

"I uh... I should go, it's getting late" Y/N said getting up and putting his clothes back on.

I was about to say something but I stopped myself, letting him leave.

A little part of me regrets this, having sex with my best friend because I was so desperate and didn't know what came over me. Maybe Alex was right, I'm just so stressed and need something to keep me in check.

I need someone...