A Hero's Reward

(Contains: 🍋)

(Contains: 🍋)

Summary: you save the Girl of Steel from an Alien and it gives her the time to get back up and save the day by defeating the Alien for DEO Agents to take care of the rest, you end up fleeing the scene after saving her and she finds you walking back home to the same Apartment she lived in, she confronts you to thank you for saving her until you both recognise each other for being best friends in High School years ago.

You both catch up and hang out in her apartment room, only for you two to start making out and have sex.

And here we... Go.

(Y/N pov)

National City, its a beautiful city in America I've never been in, after all my adventures around the world, finding and unlocking secret and hidden locations throughout different countries, facing off against people who were trying to kill and prevent me from venturing further in my journey's. I've been through a lot for the last 6 years.

I thought this city would be my stop point and it has since the last 3 months.

I've been hearing the news about National City's hero: Supergirl who is the cousin of Superman himself.

It's remarkable seeing heroes on Earth, risking their lives to protect the innocent and keep Earth spinning to this day, at the end of the day, it's their home too.

Supergirl reminds me of someone I knew back then, her facial structure, voice and smile, but it can't be possible, there are lookalikes out there but... Supergirl reminds me of Kara Danvers, a long lost friend of mine I haven't seen in a long time.

So anyway, I'm just on my way back to my apartment from a good ol walk through the city, needed that exercise as usual and it was a beautiful night after all.

But my walk back home would soon be interrupted by what appeared to be an Alien causing a bit of a ruckus, people ran away in panic, trying to get away from the Alien's grasp, it was holding a weapon and had 4 arms, 4 blue eyes and wore some sort of outfit.

Unfortunately, I was caught in its grasp, but something stops it from doing whatever it was going to do to me.

Once I looked further, I saw the red cape and boots, the blonde hair, she turned round to look at me.

It was Supergirl, I could see her blue body suit with the House of El glyph on her suit.

"are you alright?" she asked me nicely.

"yeah I'm fine" I sighed of relief until the Alien shot back up and fired its weapon "oh shit look out!" I shouted, making Supergirl duck down.

(Alien speaks native language)

Supergirl launched herself to the 4 armed Alien as Black SUV's drove on by and pulled over, people with guns stepped out the vehicle and aimed weapons at the Alien who Supergirl was fighting.