Goodness In The Heart Part 1

Supergirl wakes up to see cuffs on her hands, red sun lamps were around her cell, she realised she was captured, but by who?

A door opens and out steps a Luthor who now controls Cadmus, she brings her Cadmus bodyguards and the Alien Hunter of Cadmus, who happened to be you.

"Lillian" Supergirl sneers with disgust.

"ah, you're awake, just in time for questioning".

She holds a pad in her hand, holding it out in front of her.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions... And I expect you to answer them correctly, if you don't? Well" she presses the button, sending electric pulse waves through the cuffs, electrifying the powerless Girl of Steel, making her scream in pain.

"am I clear?" she says at a weakened Supergirl on the floor in pain.

She only groans in pain, and struggles to get up.

"I'll take that as a yes" she smirks evilly.

"now, tell me? Where is the weapon?"

"w-w-what weapon?"

She taps the button again, Supergirl yelps out in pain, whimpering after the electro therapy ends.

"wrong answer".

Watching on as Supergirl screamed in pain, it reminded you of the screams of your people running in fear, as a rogue Alien attacked the Village, burning it to the ground and killing anyone in its sight, laughing maniacally as it killed.

"one more time... Where is the Kryptonite weapon?"

"I'm not telling you anything Luthor!" she shouts out, still groaning from the pain.

Lillian was disappointed, she hits the button again, and again, and again, you had enough of hearing a defenseless prisoner scream in agony from the pain being endured.

You snatched the pad out of Lillian's hands, taking her by surprise as the 2 guards aimed their rifles at you.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! you've had your fun, she'll die before giving us the information".

"excuse me? Do you know who you're working for? Me... You're working for..."

"I know DAMN right who I'm working for! I'm only working for you because you promised resources and supplies to my people who are dying, struggling to survive and have children dying to starvation, I'm losing my patience!"

Lillian starts to cackle.

"good, because if you even dare do that again, your people will starve to death, because of you, they won't have a home because of you, your people are getting the best resources and supplies available, but if you do what you did there again? You'll be the next test subject, am I clear?"