Goodness In The Heart Part 3

"stay close"

"stay close"

Supergirl walks over unconscious bodies of Cadmus Agents, she was relieved you didn't kill them or use your sword or sci-fi weapon to fight.

"wait"

You snap back round and block a bullet that headed into Supergirl's direction with your unsheathed sword, then using the hilt to knock out the Agent unconscious.

"thank you, that's twice now".

"don't need to thank me" you reassured, you snapped back round and kept walking down the hallway, making sure Supergirl was behind you.

"you feel any stronger yet?"

"since I was exposed to the Red Sun lamps, it will take a while for me to recover my powers, so I'll need to be outside to recover my powers more quickly".

That's where we're headed, hopefully we run into DEO Agents along the way".

As soon as you said that, footsteps were heard in the next corridor to your left, popping your head around a corner, a bullet whizzed past you.

"Agents hold your fire!"

The sound of Agent Alex Danvers' voice shouted out to the Agents, Supergirl walks past you and reunites with the DEO Agents.

"Alex".

"You're ok" Alex says relieved.

You pop out scaring the Agents present around Alex, she gave the signal to the Agents to stand down.

"Yarrow, thank you"

"no need to thank me, Lillian is here".

"well bad news, she escaped, J'onn's doppelganger escorted her out with the Tech he perfected".

You swear in Japanese, frustrated Lillian won't be punished for lying to your face since she escaped.

"don't worry, *puts hand on Y/N's shoulder* she'll pay for her crimes some day" Alex says reassuring you.

"I hope so, she'll pay for lying to me, and for releasing that Alien on my Village and my people".

"oh she will, believe me" Alex replies to you.

"let's get out of here, we've got our damsel in distress".

Following the Agents out, Supergirl asked you a question, a very important question.

"so um, since I uh, want to help you and your people rebuilt Heathmoor, what will you do after it's rebuilt? Since uh, y'know? You'll be working at the DEO for some time?"

"I don't know, maybe I'll stay in Heathmoor, keep it protected in case if anyone, Alien or Human destined to attack it come again, I believe I belong in Heathmoor, but... I hope to stay in contact with the DEO".