Hurt And Exiled

(Contains: Angst)

Kara had the fight of her life, she challenged Reign in which, the World Killer accepted, ending up in her winning and brutally beaten Kara.

Kara looked like she was killed, you were the first responder to find her in her middle of the road.

You pleaded for her to stay with you long enough for medical attention, but something within you felt her die from her wounds, she was your best friend.

You were a Hero who came from another planet of warriors and freedom fighters who fought a war in which decimated the planet, leaving it inhabitable and unfit for life to progress.

You lost a planet due to war, you lost many friends, Brothers-in-Arms and family.

Losing Kara was the last thing you sword would never happen in your life again.

And in response, disobeying J'onn's orders do remain in the building, and hunting down Reign, fighting her and impaling your forearm blade into her heart, killing her in an instant.

J'onn and the others were not happy of you going rogue and confronted you personally, which ended up in you fighting not only J'onn, Alex and her Agents but the Legion of Superheroes, only Mon-El, Imra and Brainiac 5.

After the fight, you exiled yourself from National City, in which your tracks went completely dark, your comms were offline and your signal disappeared.

You travelled throughout the world until you reached the snowy mountains of Yamantau, finding an abandoned shed as a safe house from the cold.

During this time, Kara was nursed back to health, she was heartbroken to learn her best friend went rogue, killed Reign and attacked anyone that tried to talk him down, it had been months since you last disappeared and now, Kara had one objective, she had to find you and bring back the Y/N she and everyone knew and loved.

Time goes by and Kara eventually finds you in Yamantau.

The conversation follows...

"you should be dead, I felt you die".

"I was nursed back to health thanks to Brainiac 5's knowledge and the good doctors of the DEO".

Kara looks at you and noticed you lolled a but different, she noticed a scar that ran down your face, just past your eye.

"why did you do it?"

"do what?" showing no emotion to Kara.

"kill Reign, you killed Sam... Ruby has no..."

"I don't care about whoever she is, she killed you in my eyes... I felt you die! And now your walking around likes it's nothing?" you snapped back.

She jumps at hearing you raise your voice.

Your turned your back to her, not wanting to speak to Kara.

"leave me alone".

"but Y/N..."

"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

You pulled out your blaster, aiming at Kara who had tears forming in her eyes.

"you're not Y/N... You're not the Y/N I knew, he always loved to spar with me, crack jokes with Winn and James, work with the DEO, prank me with Alex, go to Game Nights... Where is that Y/N?"

Tears streamed down her face as you looked at her with no emotion.

"he died months ago, and was replaced by someone else, now leave, before I make you leave" your blaster was powering up to fire, in which Kara turned round and left, slamming the door shut before flying away from Yamantau while tears flowed down her face.

You put your blaster down, and sat on the chair nearby, replaying memories in your head, remembering the good memories of when you loved working at the DEO, sparred with Kara and train her to be better at fighting hand to hand, cracked jokes with Winn and James, pranked the team with Alex, went to Game Nights at Kara's place and team up with her.

You sighed, looking down and closing your eyes, regretting what you said to Kara, you were still hurt from feeling her die because of Reign and within revenge, you killed her, not forgetting when you put your forearm blade through her heart.

"what... Have I done?"