Hidden Feelings

"I'm not sure about this Rod, I don't even think Humans or the Kryptonian will understand the Universal Greeting"

You and your Allies were in a ship that landed outside National City, you come from another planet similar to Earth, the ship's engines were destroyed,

At the moment, DEO Agents had their rifles and hand guns pointed at the ship, Supergirl was also there, backing up the Agents.

"don't worry about it, they might understand it, after all, it is the Universal Greeting".

You looked towards your leader and he nodded his head, saying to you he's got your back if you are fired upon.

"fine *sigh* drop the ramp Sting" you say with a dead expression on your face.

The team scout presses the button to drop the ramp, as it slowly started to open, you could hear the Agents load their weapons, ready to fire.

You walked down the ramp unarmed and looked at the Agents and then to the Kryptonian who looked very familiar.

"uh... Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninni Bong?" you say doing the hand gesture.

The Agents looked at each other with confused looks on their faces.

However, the Kryptonian's eyes widened a little.

"um... Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninni Bong?" you say again.

"Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninni Bong" the Kryptonian Girl said back to you.

"Y/N/N?" she continued, your eyes widened as you've never been called by that name in years.

You nodded your head as your mask disappeared, showing your face to her, in the blink of an eye, she flew into your arms, wrapping hers around you.

"you're alive!" she cried with joy.

"Kara" you whispered, eventually wrapping your around her as your friends soon walked down the ramp.

"uh Supergirl, who is this?" a red haired Agent spoke out.

"Alex, this is Y/N L/N, me and him go way back".

"another Kryptonian?" she asked very concerned after holstering her pistol.

"no... I'm not Kryptonian, I am Velotronian, and so are my friends" you say before Kara could speak, she pulled back and smiled at you.

"I suggest we find somewhere where we can all talk? Like a base of operations?" you continue.

"yes, we have a DEO Headquarters".

(timeskip)

You and your friends were introduced to the DEO Headquarters, where the magic happened.