A Very Jealous Danvers

"hey Y/N"

"hey Y/N"

"hey Rosie, what's the catch?"

You've been working for Cat-Co for 2 years, you were very respected by your Co-Workers.

"nothing much, just wondering how much you are?" she asked smirking.

"do I sense you flirting? Or is it just me Rose?" you chuckled slightly.

Rosie was the new girl in Cat-Co, her background story was complicated but she looked good.

In the corner of your eye, you could see your Co-Worker, Kara Danvers glare at Rosie, she didn't look very happy.

"yes, I'm flirting, I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?"

You were surprised by the offer and smiled.

"yeah, I don't mind going on a date with you, what time?"

"how about tonight? Is that ok?" she asked.

"cool, tonight it is then".

She smiles and walks off to her desk on the other side of the office, you looked to Kara who was just glaring at her, she looked very pissed.

(Summery: Kara has a crush on you, it all started when she became Supergirl, you're best friends with Kara and also Co-Workers at Cat-Co as explained up top).

She looked back at you and got up from her chair angrily, you saw her approach you with that 'I'm gonna kill that bitch' face.

"we need to talk, now" she said grabbing you by the arm, forcing you to stand up.

"woah-eh, K-Kara! What are you doing?" she dragged you to another room to have a private talk with you.

"why are you going on a date with her?" she asked with a pissed off tone.

"Kara calm down, she's only new, plus I've been helping her adapt to the business-wait? Are you? Jealous?" you smirked at the end.

"what? Phfft, no! No I'm not jealous!" she pouted, looking away to avoid eye contact.

"Kara c'mon, you can tell me, what's got you in this mood today? You've been glaring nastily at her ever since she's been nice to me, she's just new" you said with a soft tone with a hint of concern.

"she's 4 weeks new Y/N! 4 weeks!, she's been acting strange recently ever since she joined this business" she looked back at you, anger in her eyes.

"Kara, I understand if you don't trust her, but trust me alright? She's been struggling with life recently and that's why she's acting 'strange', that's all you need to do is trust me, I'll be fine".

"do you not understand a word I'm saying?! She's told different people, different backstories of her past, has she told you about her ex boyfriend?"