One Night Stand? Part 2

I start to wake up and my arm is on the other side of the bed, I feel nothing but just the soft covers on my bed

I thought Y/N was sleeping with me but I felt stupid knowing he wasn't there.

I still remembered what happened last night, I didn't know what came over me to do... That thing with him, I felt guilty, I felt like I forced him into doing sexual intercourse with me. I felt pretty crappy about it.

But at the same time, I felt glad and relieved for having sex for the first time, to have my virginity took away from Y/N.

I felt free.

I get up and get ready for the day by taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I felt guilt in my stomach, that painful guilt.

Maybe I should fill my stomach up with food to take that pain away.

I fly out my apartment window and start the day off as Supergirl, fighting crime and those who dare try and fight me and hurt others.

I helped get a little girl's cat down from a tree it climbed up on and couldn't get back down.

After crime was dealt with, I fly to the DEO and land on the balcony, walking down the steps and seeing Alex and Winn with Y/N at the wartable.

I join in, I was in Y/N's eyesight as he looked at me, smiling weakly.

I smiled weakly back at him, as we continued talking about the World Killers, especially finding Pestilence and the World Killer hideout.

I had a crinkle in my eye and Alex notices it so she brings me to another room.

"Kara, are you alright?" she asked me very concerned.

"yeah I'm fine, it's just the stress of finding the World Killers, especially after Reign coming back from the dead" I said back, hiding the truth from my sister.

"Kara, you've got a crinkle in your eye, are you sure you're telling the truth? You seemed pretty shy around Y/N which I've never seen you do".

Oh Rao, she might actually find out.

"what? Phfft, I don't know what you're talking about" I say back without thinking.

Alex was about to open her mouth again but an Agent entered the room to tell her she was needed.

"we'll continue this conversation later" she said, making me gulp nervously.

I need to tell Y/N how much I felt about last night, even though I felt guilty about it, I don't regret having sex with him.

I walk back out and happened to bump into Y/N, it was like he was looking for me.

"oh, there you are, I was wondering if you wanted to talk... Please?".