Chapter 22: Starting Over

Hi guys, happy valentine btw.

As I promised, here’s the chappy.

Elsa P.O.V

 I walked into my bedroom, being jaw-dropped after hearing to Anna’s story. She told me that Hiccup had protected me before, and the whole setting was pretty much like what I experienced around an hour ago. Me, being pinned down by Jack on the bed, Hiccup barged into the room, and saved me. And it all happened at my birthday party, Hiccup’s act was probably the best gift I could have ever got.

I sighed down and laid myself on the bed. There was actually one more thing that I did to Hiccup, according to Anna’s story. I... punched him on the face while I was drunk. As an actress, I’d hide my personal stuffs away from the eyes of the world, but being drunk is just crossing the line way too much. I blamed myself for that. Why? Why would I do such a thing?

Anna told me as well that Hiccup was trying to keep this as a secret, but he spilled it up previously for no clear reason. Well, I had to know so... Nevermind.

He kept this thing as a secret, because he didn’t want my relationship between me and Jack gets ruined. He wanted me to keep loving on Jack, if that’s my decision. He cared so much to me that he’d keep this a secret. If I were him, I’d told it right away. But Hiccup... he really was something else.

I found my self with an empty belly, so I stood up and headed downstairs.

Anna P.O.V

 I was making a sandwich for myself in the kitchen. I just felt that I needed one after talking to Elsa back then. I pretty much told every thing... except...

-Flashback-

I was putting down some bandages on Hiccup's cheek in the kitchen, it was a hard effort because Hiccup kept avoiding since the pain was unbearable. But I managed to cover his bruises. I sighed down after doing his bruises, while looking at the window that gave a view to my garden.

It's all messed up.

"I couldn't believe that Elsa would call this as a birthday party. I'd rather call it as a massacre." I told to Hiccup, who was touching his bandages. "I know right. But we can't just blame her for that, the people who joined this party did all of this", he said. "But without the people, we can't call this a party either." I said. "Let's just forget all of these." He said, simply.

We both went into silent, seeing the mess all around us. Suddenly, Hiccup turned to me. "Anna, can you keep whatever happened this night between me and Jack & Elsa as a secret?" He suddenly asked, I looked at him in confused. "What? Why?", "I don't really want to mess their relationship by saying what has happened this night." He said, looking down. "But Hiccup, they beat you down on the face! At least they must make an apology!", "And that means revealing that Jack was trying to rape Elsa while drunk." He said back. "What? Jack is a jackass! An-and you lied to me Hiccup! He was never a good guy! He doesn't deserve Elsa as her boyfriend, and he will never be! What are you Hiccup, one of his grunts?" I said, looking disappointed. "Anna, I was never one of his grunts. I just wanted-", "Wanted what? Answer me Hiccup!" I said, half-yelling.

"I JUST WANTED HER TO BE HAPPY BECAUSE I LOVE HER, OKAY?! NOW THAT SHE'S WITH FROST, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE'S HAPPY." He half-yelled, making me speechless. Hiccup loves my sister?