Chapter 16: Saving Her

I’m sorry if Elsa’s birthday wasn’t accurate, I don’t even know whether Disney actually put Elsa’s birthday or not. So let’s just say that she was born at 19th august.
 WARNING: LEMON ALERT.

 Hiccup P.O.V

-10.30 pm-

 -Haddock’s house-

 What was happening now, was pretty much what I experienced when I first met Elsa. I was sitting in the living room, doing nothing but breathing and petting Toothless. Meanwhile my parents were out for something, that I didn’t join in. I looked at clock hanging on the wall, it must had been at least 4 hours since Elsa’s birthday party. I really wanted to go, because of curiosity, and… this jelly feeling. But I never liked hanging out in  a party with those kind of people, knowing that Elsa had changed a lot.

 I decided to go, but I made a text to my dad that I’d like to visit Elsa’s birthday “celebration”. Shortly, he allowed me to. My father and my mother never knew that Elsa had changed into a different person at all, they never knew that we actually never made any communication, and so on. I would even say that we’re  no longer friends.

 I ran upstairs to change myself up. I put on a black shirt followed with green hoodie, and jeans at the bottom, and that’s all. This is how people dress in a party, right? I told Toothless to guard the house, he nodded his head as if he was understand. I walked outside, not forgetting to lock the door and rode off with my bike.

-Winter’s resident-

 I arrived at Winter’s resident, her house seemed to lighted up with purple lights and all that kind of stuff, and I heard a loud DJ music playing from the house.  A guard led me to a “parking area”, which apparently was the road. I found myself a spot to park. Since I brought a bike, I didn’t need any big space.

I walked up to the Mansion’s gate, where there were two guards guarding. They asked me for the party “invitation”, I showed up the paper with the snowflake sticker on it, and they let me in.

I spotted some invitations were thrown off to the grass by literally everyone. This party had turned into a dirty one, I thought. So I decided to do the same, by throwing the sticker off to a nearby trash bin, just like everyone else does. Yup, that was sarcastic.

I heard the noise of the DJ music came from behind the house, instead of from inside the house. Seeing from outside, I nearly saw no activity whatsoever in the inside. I looked for the source of the music, by walking across the garden. Finally, I found that the house had a backyard, or more like the house was circled with gardens, which I didn’t realize when I first came here. I saw tons of people jumping around, following the beats of the music. I looked up to a stage in front of the people, and there was no sign of Elsa at all.

“Where is she? If this is her birthday party, where is she?” I said to myself.

 I looked around for a sign of her, I stepped on a can-thingy, I looked at it and realized if it was a beer can. I had to watch myself out, drunk people could just stab me in the back if they want to. I dug deeper into the crowds, and ended up with giving up at the first try. These people were just chaotic.

I decided to search for her inside the house. I walked back in, and came into the house from the front door. Just like any other party, the front door wasn’t closed, and I saw nothing but a mess inside the house. Cans of beer anywhere, and I spotted a huge cake that wasn’t finished on the nearby table. I presume if that was the birthday cake. I heard some noises from the second floor, which sounded like people cheering or something. I made my way up, searching for the source of the noise.