Chapter 28: Sudden Call

Eyy! We hit 500 votes!! Thanks guys!

Elsa's P.O.V

I slowly make my way towards them, raising an eyebrow.

I tap on Hiccup's shoulder, who was talking in excitement with this 'unknown' girl.

"Uhh... Hiccup?"

He turns around to me. "Yea? What is it Els?"

I mouthed "who is she?", in order to not let the girl hears what I'm saying.

He smiles, and backs off a little, making me and that girl to have an eye contact.

"Elsa, Astrid a.k.a my cousin. Apparently she works here, you should have known her!"

I scan her. "Nope, nothing. No clue." I said.

"Hi, Elsa. Pleasure to meet you." Astrid gave her hand to shake mine, I look at her hand in a weird way, and shook it.

"Hi... Astrid." I kinda pressed on the "A" so her name sounded like "Asstrid" instead of "Astrid".

But she didn't notice it.

"Um, may I borrow Hiccup for a while, Elsa?"

Oh, you may not.

"Yeah, you may. Just go, no one needs him." I said as sarcastic as possible, turning around to see Jennifer.

"Oh Els, don't be like that." Hiccup said, pushing my shoulder a bit.

With that, they left together. When I turned around, I noticed that Astrid was grabbing Hiccup's hand. What? I thought she was his cousin. Why do they have to grab each other's hand?

Most importantly, is this jealousy? Am I feeling jealous? It certainly isn't the best feeling to have around!

I shook my head, and went back to Jennifer to talk about the plan on the shooting of the next movie. Even though it's just a short one, but even the shortest one needs editing, since I can't create the real ice power, duh.

I saw Jennifer was nowhere to be seen, she must be in her office, so I walked my way there.

In the middle of the way, I thought again about Hiccup and Astrid. There's this thing inside my chest that I can't get rid of. And it's called jealousy. But why am I feeling jealous? She's only his cousin! Nothing more!

Maybe I should check them..

"Fine, I'll see them." I said to myself.

Third person P.O.V

Astrid took Hiccup to the cafe. Yes, the building has a cafe inside it, only for workers and animators to chill during the break time. But it's not even close if you compare it to a cafeteria, because it's a Starbucks cafe.

They sat down, after ordering their drinks. Astrid took a deep breath, to start the conversation.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Hiccup started first, it turned out.

"You know, when you were taking care of me at summer..." Astrid answered, fixing her hair.

"Yeah? When you broke your leg, right?"

-Flashback-

"HICCUP!!"

Hiccup came into the room, seeing Astrid laying down on the bed, with a big gypsum covering her left leg. "Y-yes, Astrid?"

"You're slow as fuck. Grab me some food, I'm huuuuungry."

"I'll be right back." With that, Hiccup left to grab some food.