Chapter 25: Just You and Me

Alrighty guys, here’s the new chapter.

Elsa’s P.O.V

 There, we were kissing. Our lips never pulled away, or probably mine never did. It’s because I felt... completed.

My instinct told me to wrap my arms around Hiccup’s neck, so I did. I felt Hiccup also wrapped his arms around my hips, giving us a comfortable position to continue the kiss.

We remained stayed, until we all pulled away because of oxygen needs.

Our breathe mixed up together because our faces were so close. I stillc could feel his breathe, his hot breathe. The only thing I didn’t notice is that I was blushing like crazy.

“I guess I’m in love...” this sentence excaped my mouth, and my lips curved up a smile.

“Me too...” Hiccup replied, I was shocked for a second, but I smiled back to him.

I leaned forward against him, and kissed him again. My eyes closed, enjoying every second of it. His lips were soft, and I felt addicted to it.

We both pulled away again, to breathe out some oxygen. I let out a small laugh for what we just experienced. He replied with a small, but yet meaningful laugh as well.

“Els... Thanks, for everything.” His eyes locked up on mine.

I raised an eyebrow, “What? What have I ever done to you?”.

“You’re such a loyal person for me. You’d stay in here just to comfort me, but you did something more than just comforting...” he shrugged, grabbing my hands.

“Oh Hiccup... You’re the one who’s been loyal to me! I couldn’t even fulfill the most simplest request in the world; being a loyal friend.”

“Els... it’s not really—“

I planted a finger on his lips to shut him. “Shh.... It was my fault. I...” I removed my finger away from his lips. “I blamed you for leaving me, but you know... I was wrong, I left you instead. I couldn’t even recognize who you were when you were wearing glasses... And many more! I’ve done so many bad things to you!” I confessed.

His eyes rolled down, looking at our hands being one, then looked up again into mine.

“And you still want to start over?” He cracked a smile, I let out a small giggle.

“I-I don’t think so...” I shook my head, and blushed a little.

We all just attended a staring contest all in sudden, admiring each other’s face, but not leaning an inch. He looked so handsome with his long-shaggy hair, and his eyes, are the most greenest things I’ve ever seen in my entire life. He put on no soft lense, so his eyes are naturally green. Everything about him is perfect, that’s all I could say.