Chapter 2: Friends

Oh, since this is a modern AU, I want you guys to know that Elsa's hair in here isn't braided. But on top, it's still the same. So, still 'messy' top, but wavy-unbraided end. Get it?

Oh, and she wears glasses.

Author's note: I own nothing.

'Wow. I just met her three times, first at the mini market, then at the cinema, and now the third? Is this even possible?'

Hiccup thought everything he could about Elsa Winter, the artist who's sitting in the same café as Hiccup's. But surprisingly, there were no fans gathering near Elsa. That's another question for Hiccup. And why would she go to a public place like this?

Hiccup questioned everything while staring to the artist, until Elsa herself felt someone was watching her back. Hiccup noticed this, and quickly turned his attention back to his phone.

As Elsa turned around, she saw her sister, Anna Winter. They sat together, enjoying the WiFi while waiting for their orders.

Anna, while enjoying the wifi connection, noticed an unusual sight of Hiccup.

"Hey Elsa." Anna said.

"Hmm?" Elsa replied, not rolling her eyes onto her sister.

"That's the guy you tripped on the movie. The one who said, 'It's you again'". Anna pointed her finger to Hiccup, who was busy with his phone. Hearing this, Elsa gazed to her back, and looked at the guy. It was the same guy in the mini market.

"Oh, really? I met him this afternoon. I couldn't really see him at dark back then." Elsa explained.

"You met him before? What's his name?" Anna asked. Elsa didn't answer, instead, she took a deep breath and walked over to the male.

'This is my chance.' Elsa thought.

"Hi there." Elsa greeted to a drinking Hiccup. Hiccup swallowed his coffee and put back the glass to see the person, his forest-green eyes immediately widened.

"H-hi." Hiccup hesitantly answered. He could feel his burning cheeks.

"I'm sorry for the incident back on the movie. You almost fell, didn't you?"

"O-oh, it-it is okay, Miss…"

"Miss? Aw come on, I bet we're the same age!" Elsa giggled at Hiccup's reaction. Hiccup just smiled a bit in reply.

"Do you know me?" Elsa asked.

"Not much… Only your name, I guess." Hiccup confessed.

"Yeah. I'm Elsa Winter, you probably already knew. Oh well, what's your name?"

"Hiccup Haddock."

"Pardon me?"

"Hiccup, Haddock." Hiccup pressed every word.

"Oh… Interesting name. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."

"… Did you enjoy my movie, Frozen?"

"Yeah, I did", then Hiccup realized something, "But why would you watch your own movie?"

"Why not? That was the second time I watched that movie."

"And the second time you watched yourself. Ahaha." Hiccup tried to joke, but it was faint when he looked up to Elsa's face that showed no smile at all.

"Yeah, I guess."

Some awkward silent passed…

"It's an honor to meet a person like you Miss. Elsa, but I-I better get going." Hiccup said as he stood up.