Chapter 3: The cold DOES bother her

Remember that Elsa is an artist in here? Well, she's gonna do something epic in here.

Alright, let's get started.

I do not own anything.

-The next day, morning-

-Hiccup's room-

Another morning in the summer, which means no alarm would wake the sleeping brunette on the bed.

But Hiccup decided to wake a bit earlier for the day, just to watch youtube. Yeah, Youtube. Watching Youtube had been Hiccup's hobby in the summer, since Television was a bit boring for this person. Youtube will always have something new in the morning.

The clock hit precisely 6 o'clock in the morning, and Hiccup somehow peeled his eyes all in sudden. He sat down on the bed for a while, he reached his phone on the nearby table, and opened YouTube. Hiccup stood up and stretched his body parts, he was wearing a no shirt, just a black short pant on the bottom. 

Hiccup subscribed to some gaming channels, comedy channels, and many more. He used to watch videos in the morning until he forgot to have breakfasts.

What had been popular in Youtube communities showed up in the video lists, as he scrolled down and down.

Then something caught Hiccup's eyes.

"Elsa Winter accepted Ice Bucket challenge!"

'…. What?' Hiccup thought as he processed what he just read.

Without any further, Hiccup immediately tap on the title of the video.

An advertisement immediately showed up, which of course, Hiccup skipped over it. The video buffered for a while, then it started.

An Elsa Winter appeared in the video, standing in a garden, and wearing a tight jean, and a shirt with Frozen's logo on it.

"Hi, I'm Elsa Winter. And I was challenged to do the ice bucket challenge. And I gladly accepted it!" Elsa said in excitement.

Elsa glanced to her right, and gave a little nod to someone. Out from nowhere, Elsa was poured by a bucket filled with ice cubes and cold water. Elsa shut her eyes and struggled to hold the cold, the cold did bother her.

Few seconds later, Elsa giggled and started walked to her right, towards her sister, who was holding the bucket. The camera followed Elsa's movement.

"D-damn you Anna.. Ahahaha…" Elsa said as she pushed her sister a bit.

Anna giggled back, "Well you accepted the challenge and here's what you got for it!"

"It's so c-cold. Could you get me a towel?" Elsa requested, her arms hugged her own body to keep warm.

"Not until you finish this video. You're not done yet." Anna giggled.

"Oh yeah.." Elsa turned her face to the camera.

"So, I will challenge 3 people, and these people have to accept in the next 24 hours. Okay, I challenge… My sister here…" Elsa smiled evilly.

"What!? No, you can't do that!"

"Oh I already did! And… Merida Dunbroch, the famous girl from 'Brave', and Rapunzel Corona, from 'Tangled'. Tell these girls if you need to, meanwhile I'll have my revenge to my sister here." Elsa turned her face to Anna, which Anna backed off a bit.

"Okay… Do it." Anna gave up, making Elsa to laugh at Anna's reaction.

The video straightly jumped, where Elsa was ready with the bucket on her hand, and Anna in endure mode.