Chapter 8: Do I?

Heyo guys.

So, it turns out, that there’s a WiFi connection here!! J

So, like I previously said, I’m gonna be updating normally.

 So, here’s a new chapter.

.... I just noticed that I’ve said “So” 3 times.

Elsa P.O.V

 Hiccup Haddock. He was now officially the kindest person I’ve ever met. He let me to stay overnight in his house without being hesitant whatsoever. Yet, I still couldn’t believe that my parents would be that mean to me, I mean, they just outcasted me from the house. My cheek was burning after being slapped hardly by my own father. Luckily, Hiccup’s mother put on a lotion which cooled down my bruise. Wow, I wish I have a family like this. How jealous I was.

 The night had already covered the sky with stars and a bright full moon. It was a perfect night. Anna, my sister was chatting around with Hiccup’s mother. Weirdly, Hiccup’s mother talked perfectly like a teenager in this time, it’s like she adapted with the person she’s talking. So, Anna really enjoyed her.

I saw Hiccup sitting down on a bench in his backyard. His backyard was filled with grass and medium pine trees on the surrounding the backyard. Toothless, his dog was sitting near him.

I decided to come over him, expressing how grateful I was to him. I opened the slide door and Toothless immediately noticed me, but didn’t bark at me. Hiccup turned around and waved his hand at me.

“Hey” He greeted.

“Hey..” I replied.

“Need something?”

“Nope, what are you doing here anyway?” I asked.

“You know, enjoying down the night sky.” He simply answered, pointing at the sky.

“Can I join?”

“The sky is big, of course you can join.” He replied.

I sat down beside of him, sighing down a bit.

“What’s wrong?” Hiccup asked.

“You know, what happened previously..”

“Oh. We’ll solve it together.” He said, proudly.

“... Hiccup, thanks again, by the way.” I said.

“You’re welcome.”

“I can’t believe this. I just moved here three days ago and this thing came and ruined everything. And it involves you! If only I didn’t invite—“ I was about to continue, but Hiccup cut me off.

“Hey, things do happen in an unexpected moment. And I am fine for getting involved in this. And if I didn’t come to your house, you would’ve never told the truth to them.” Hiccup explained.

“Maybe it’s better to not tell the truth—“

“Better? How come you’d say that a problem would be solved, without revealing the truth?” Hiccup said, that’s it. I suck at arguments. But to think about it, he’s right.

“Yeah... I guess so.” I said in defeat.

“Solving a problem without meeting another problem is rare, based on my experience.” Hiccup added.