Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6

Author’s note: Hey guys, I am back with more chapter of this book.

Anyways, I just watched Big Hero 6 yesterday (I’m so late, I know). And I feel that I kinda want to put a review about the movie on the end of this chapter. The good, the bad, I’ll tell them in the end of the story. But keep in mind, my review is just like my opinion about the movie, so please, no hate. I never liked being in a conflict in internet.

 Back to the story, let’s get started.

 Elsa P.O.V

 I never wanted to hurt him whatsoever, I just wanted to make myself friendly… By throwing him a bucket full of ice. I still had no idea why I’d do such a thing to him.

He’s my only friend in here, I’ve got to make friends in here and in the high school as well, unlike what I did previously on my Junior high school… Well, I gathered no friends back then. But I already hurt my very-first official friend in here.

I realized that I’ve been hugging him for quite a while, and I did that all in sudden. But Hiccup didn’t seem to mind at all. But I pulled away right after I heard my sister’s voice right behind me.

 “Well, well, well. What do we have here?” Anna said.

 “It-it’s not what it looks like!” I immediately defended.

 Anna just giggled a bit, showing a “nah, just kidding” look on her face. I sighed down a bit, but her expression changed right after she saw the boy.

 “Oh wow. What did you do to him? Did you push him into the fountain? His cheek doesn’t look right as well.” Anna pointed to Hiccup.

“I-I can explain—“

“No, let me explain.” Hiccup cut me off.

 “First of all, Hi. My name is Hiccup Haddock, and I’ve met your sister here quite often… And she invited me to come over her house, because she kinda challenged me for the ice bucket challenge.” He explained, I just found that the ground was more interesting than listening to the conversation.

“The ice bucket challenge? Elsa, why would you nominate someone else?” Anna called me, as I turned my attention to her.

“Well, I was bored.” I gave the “I can explain this later” look to my sister. Luckily, she understood.

“Ohh… Okay. So… Hi Hiccup, I’m Anna Winter.” Anna gave her hand to Hiccup so she could have a handshake.

“Heard your name thousand of time in internet so… Yeah, ahaha.” Hiccup laughed a bit as he shook her hand, making me smiled.

“…You’re not really a fan of us, are you?” Anna said all in sudden.

“Well, you two certainly did a good job on your movie… So, congrats, I guess.” Hiccup looked at both of us, “But, yeah. I wouldn’t call myself as a big fan of you guys. But it’s an honor to meet you guys.” Hiccup said.

“Thanks, Hiccup. It’s okay that you’re not a fan of our movie, no one forces you to be.” I replied.

“Hey, why don’t we take you to a tour of our house?” Anna suggested.

“That’s a great idea! Let’s go!” I added, smiling over to Hiccup.

“Um, guys?” Hiccup paused, “I’m wet.”

 Hearing this, Anna and I burst to laugh. You know what a girl is trying to mean when she says, “I’m wet.”

 “W-what’s so funny?” Hiccup asked.