Chapter 15: Party

Here's the new chapter.

Hiccup P.O.V

It had been a month since I found that Jack was having a relationship with Elsa. But unlike any other couples, they were doing their relationship secretly, it's like whatever they were about to do something together, they'd always do it secretly. Why? I could only wonder. I think no other person in the school except me and Anna, knew that Elsa Winter was dating Jack Frost. Not even one. I could only wonder how Elsa and Jack really did.

It had been a month as well of being ignorant for me as well. Since I found out that Elsa was dating Jack, I had been ignoring whatever the hell they'd do. But that doesn't mean that I didn't care anymore to her... maybe?

it was at break time, I was on my way to the crew's spot, in the hallway to be precise. I walked pass other people, but then something caught my ears. "Hey do you know what? Elsa is having her birthday soon!", "Oh my god! When precisely?", "It's at 19th august, I think." I heard the chatters from the girls behind me. After I heard this, I took my phone from my bag, trying to see what date today was. 10th august, meaning 9 days left until Elsa's birthday.

"She'd probably throw a party or something..." I said to myself.

I decided to bug it off, she's now Jack's. There was nothing I could do about it.

I continued my walk, when suddenly, someone smashed my back hardly. I turned around, and saw Emma (Hell yea it's Emma Watson), one of Jack's friends. "You're invited to Elsa's party! Just show that sticker on your back and you'll be allowed to enter the party. Address is at 79th Aston streets. Don't tell the others about this address or else." Emma said very quickly. "What?-what sticker?" I said, rubbing my back. "The one on your back, Hiccup. I can't believe that you're actually invited.", "So can't I... I never thought about this." I said, removing the sticker on my back, which shaped of a snowflake logo. I pulled out a scrap of paper from my bag, and put the sticker on the paper. "Wow, that's actually quite clever." Emma commented, "Even 10 year old can do this." I said, "Was that sarcastic?", "You decide." I said playfully. "Whatever, any questions?", "Uh, yeah. When will the party start? And is everyone getting invited?" I asked, saving the paper with the sticker on it in my bag. "At 6 pm, and no. Not everyone is invited, but somehow, your "Crew" received invitations as well." Emma said. "Mkay. I'll see if I can go, or even want to go." I said, nodding my head to Emma and left.

Just as I thought, Elsa would throw a party. I didn't really want to go, I'm not that type of person that goes into parties and get laid at the morning because of being drunk at the night.

I walked out the school entrance, and headed to the crew's spot. I quickly spotted them, chatting around. I walked towards them, "Hey, did you guys get this?" their attention turned to me, as I showed the invitation "sticker" to them. They all showed the same sticker as well in response, without saying any words. "Are you guys coming?" I asked, "Nah, I'd rather continue my project on." GoGo answered, popping her bubble gum. "I don't know Hiccup, I'd love to meet Elsa and congratulate her for her birthday, but congratulating her on a party like that... I guess that's a no." Honey honestly answered. "I'd rather design more dragon costume and roam around in the city and scare people off." Freddy said, giggling. "For me, I'd like to practice my knife throwing skill. Just bought some new beautiful knives. I mean, 19th August is like at Sunday." Wasabi said, his hobby was cutting things, so he kinda used his knowledge as well from being nerd into a knife-thrower. "What about you, Tadashi?" I asked, as I sat down with them. "I don't think so Hiccup. Aunt Cass will leave the shop at that date for 3 days, she's visiting her relative somewhere on the other side of the earth." He explained. "So you're not gonna coming to school for the next 2 days as well?" I asked, "It seems so. But Hiro is coming to school, he'll help me out when he comes home." He said, cracking a smile. "Mkay, that's a news for me. ", "What about you Hicc?" GoGo asked, pointing at me. "Well... I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe not, maybe both?", "Both?" She asked.

"Nevermind. We'll see."

-Time jump-

I was in the parking area, school was already over. I climbed up my bike and turned it on. My dad bought me a new helmet recently, which the glass on it looked black from the outside, but giving me somehow more bright vision from the inside. I put it on and closed the shell. I pushed the bike towards behind me on foot, I did it carefully so I wouldn't hit the bike next to me. I safely made it out, as I put into first gear and moved slowly ahead.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I turned the gear into neutral and picked up my phone, stopping at the middle of the road, but still inside the parking area. I saw that the text was from Anna.

"Hey Hiccup, can you help me a bit here? Are you free at around 6 pm?" The message said.

"I think I am. What's the matter?" I replied. Seconds later,

"I'm still doing some stuff in the school, which eventually will make me come home late again. Could you take me around 6?" She replied.

I typed, "Sure, I'll be ther" as I was typing, something hit my bike's rear tire, making me to drop my phone onto the ground. I looked behind me, it was Elsa in her car, surprisingly alone. She moved her hands as it said, "Move away!". I could only thought what the heck is wrong with her. She didn't seem to recognize me, she was acting like a truly boss, as if she was. Maybe my new helmet was the reason why, because I didn't remove my helmet. I just sighed down and picked up my phone on the ground, and moved away.

She drove away, passing me. I couldn't believe she'd do such a thing. She's no longer Elsa Winter that I knew. I checked my phone, luckily there was no scratch or something.

"Sure, I'll be there." I finished my text, and sent it. Seconds later, the reply came.

"Thanks! You're the best!" Anna replied, making me to crack a small smile.

I looked down, as I put my phone in my pocket. Still couldn't believe that Elsa had really changed.

The worst was, I didn't know whether I was sad about it or not.

Short? Sorry then. And sorry for the late update, but I didn't mention that I'd post the update at the same day, right?

Welp, I actually have a question for you guys. As you guys can see from my profile, I am actually from Fanfiction.net. I moved here because I couldn't access Fanfiction.net with my WiFi, somehow, which this thing is still unsolved yet until now. But this means, I have an old fanfic. It's called, "The Last One". It was my first fanfic ever, and it's about Hiccelsa... Not really though. It's more like my "Own" version of HTTYD2, but still, it has some Hiccelsa's in it. So what I'm asking is, do you guys want me to post it? Let me know in the comment section.

I actually had one more thing to say in the chapter, but I kinda forgot. Screw it.

Oh yeah, Emma in here, is Emma Watson. I'm just using this name, I don't own it, just a big fan of her beauty, not her body. But I bet you guys imagine it like the way I do.

Jenson out!

OH LOOK! A PENNY!