Chapter 26: The Trip

Here's an update! Sorry for no updates for nearly 2 weeks straight. Extremely busy.
I had a one week without school yesterday, but my parents just put me on a plane and off I went.

I'll have another day off starting from wednesday until weekend, so I'll try my best at updating this book! :^)
Also, there's an explanation about what's exactly on this chap. You might want to see it, in case you don't understand what's going on.

Hiccup's P.O.V

Me and Elsa were driving on the highway, with her driving her own car. She already has a driving license, but I still can't stop doubting on her. But I shouldn't.

We both decided to go to her place, Disney Land. She'd like to have some fun plus showing me Disney working on their animation stuffs. It should be fun.

While on the way, we did a flashback and talked about it. Starting from where I met her on the minimarket, and until we confessed each other's feeling at last night. Like, we imagined every single detail. 
The flashback was literally all about what Elsa had done wrong to me, I asked her whether we could talk about something else. But she insisted to, she wants to make no more mistakes. I could only give up.

Soon, we exited the highway. Elsa has beein relaying herself onto the GPS she has in her Audi. She checked whether we're heading towards the right direction or not multiple times. 

"Alright, we should be nearing now... Just around 5-7 miles left." She says, giving me a glance with a smile on her lips.

"Mkay. Good."

I suddenly feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I grab it out, and it turns out that Tadashi texted me.

"Bro! Where r u?!" 

I giggle at it, as I take a look at my watch. it reads 10.00, which means they're having a breaktime by now.

"Didn't come to school. Had an urgent thing to do." I typed, and sent it away.

"Who was that?" Elsa asks, giving a curious look on her face.

"Tadashi. Heheh..."

She just giggles back in reply, and turns her vision back to the road in front of her. 

-Disney Land-

We entered the gate with Disney land title on it, and wow, it was crowded. My biggest fear is that our trip will be ruined by Elsa's fans. She also mentioned that she feared that as well, the best thing I could do was to put Elsa's glasses on. This glasses had been saving Elsa's life since she got famous. Her glasses really helped her avoiding her fans in a such crowded place.

"Hopefully this works..." Elsa says, as she fixes her glasses.

"Don't worry. It will." 

I grab up Elsa's hand so we won't get seperated while walking. At first, I felt awkward while grabbing her hand, and warm. I'm her boyfriend now, but I still cannot get used to it. I wonder how she's feeling about this. 
We walk down towards the first ride: Rollercoaster. Oh gosh...

15 minutes of waiting in the line, and some instructions from the safety, we're finally in the ride itself. Honestly, I can't deny that I'm scared of heights. 

"Hiccup, do you mind having a broken hand?" Elsa suddenly asks, glancing at me.

"What do you mean?" 

She replies none, instead, she grabs my hand and braces herself.

We start to move forward, climbing a hideous 90 degrees climb. Elsa is even afraid to open her eyes, her hand is grabbing mine really strong. 
I look at the view on my left, I can see the whole park with the current height. But things are about to go down.