Chapter 27: The Shooting

Sorry for no updates recently.

I guess I've lost some of my readers but oh well...

Third person P.O.V

"Ouch! What the hell?!"

Hiccup backs off as he looks up, and he's very surprised that his new girlfriend would punch her own boyfriend because of a reason.

"What was that for, Els?!"

"I-I'm sorry! I thought you were a thief who attempted to steal these trophies!"

He only gave that confused look to her, as he rubs his head off. At first, Hiccup thought that Elsa punched him because he was caught talking to a girl or someone, but there was no one else in the room except the couple themselves.

".... It's okay. I should have had a permission as well to enter this room, because I had none." He admits.

"Wait, you entered without the authority's permission?" Elsa points her finger to him.

"The trophies were just so interesting... I couldn't resist."

"Fine, I'll take that as an excuse. But next time, at least tell me where you're going to. You just disappeared like smoke while I was talking to Jennifer." She gestures him to follow her.

"Who's that woman, anyway? You guys seem to know each other a lot." he says, emphasizing the word "lot".

"You'll see.."

-Time jump-

"And that's how I met Elsa!" Jennifer said, sipping on her coffee.

The trio; Elsa, Hiccup, and Jennifer are now at Jennifer's office.

They were talking about how Elsa met Jennifer. It was very complicated for Hiccup to take into his brain, since Jennifer's accent is pure french. Hiccup couldn't take some words, so he might have taken the wrong point too.

So, he decided to ask for the conclusion of the story.... or more like the short version of the whole story.

"So wait, wait. How did you guys meet again? Please make it simpler and shorter." Hiccup asks, earning a sigh from Elsa.

"Okay Hiccup, so first of all—" Jennifer was cut by Elsa.

"No, let me explain it by myself. I think I know what the problem is..." She gave Hiccup that I-know-your-problem look, making Hiccup to nod with a smile.

"So, I met her while we had lunch on a cafe together. We didn't know each other at that time. She kinda noticed me and sat with me, since Anna wasn't with me. Of course, I said yes.

We ate our lunch together, and during the lunch, Jennifer asked me about things about me. Like, what colors I like, foods, hobby, address, and more."

"Isn't it kinda weird to be interviewed by a stranger while having lunch?" Hiccup raises an eyebrow.

"Well, it was. But look at Jennifer's face." Elsa points at Jennifer's face, and Hiccup glances to her face.

"What is it with her face?"

"That is the face of a person who actually turned me into a successful person! She asked me if I could visit Disney's studio right afterwards, and of course, I did at the last!" she says in excitement, whatever the reason is...

"comprenez-vous maintenant?" Jennifer asks in french all in sudden.

"Uhh..." Hiccup rolls his eyes onto Jennifer.

"Just kidding Hiccup. Do you understand now?"

"Ah, yes! I understand now."

"Good. Now, since you're now here, do you want to replace Anna in her role in the movie?"