Chapter 18: The Date

Hey guys, here’s the new chapter.

Elsa P.O.V

 After chatting with Rapunzel all day long, even at the class, I’d say that she’s really friendly. She did get crowded by her fans because of her sudden-appearance in my school, but she managed it out like I did. She’s even talkative to her own fans.

Jack, who came late to the school, was also surprised because of Rapunzel’s  appearance. Well, it’s not like everyday that an actress would come into my school. I was also an actress so... That made there were three actresses in the school. Wow.

 The school bell rang, ending the session of the day. Rapunzel, who was sitting behind me tapped my back in excitement. “Come on Els! Let’s go!” she said, “Coming Punz...” I replied with her nickname. At least, that’s what she told us how to call her name. Punzie really sounds cute. “Els, do you live near here?” She asked, packing up her book. “Yeah, you?”, “I don’t, actually... It takes around 15 minutes or so to get myself to my house.” She said, sighing down a bit. “How’re you gonna get yourself home, then?” Jack suddenly asked, carrying his backpack. “Someone will pick me up.” She said, smiling to us. “Oh okay. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, ‘kay?” I said, waving a hand as Punzie left.

-Parking slot-

 Me and Jack were about to do what we usually did as a daily stuff, bring Jack home with my car then go home with myself. We had been doing this since we started our relationship. I know this kinda sounds weird, but this was what we did like every day.

Jack entered the car and sat on the driver’s seat, leaving me sitting right beside of him as usual. When I closed the door, Jack held my hand all in sudden. “Wh-what is it Jack?” I said, blushing a bit. “I’m just wondering... whether you’d go on a dinner with me tonight, hm?” he asked, which made me surprised. “D-date?”, “Well, I said dinner, but what’s the difference, eh? Yeah, it’s a date.” He said, smirking. “I-I’d love to!! When!? Where?!” I said, jumping a bit inside the car. “You’ll see. I’ll pick you up at 7 with my car.” He smirked again, oh my god.

With that, we drove off. Boy, I was super excited.

-Time jump, 06.50 pm-

 I was doing some final touches for my appearance. I wore a blue dress with snowflake patterns on it (You guys know which one it is), followed with a pair of gloves that lasted to my elbows. There was a debating in my head, it’s about whether I should put on my glasses or not. I could always put on a soft lense on my eyes to make my vision more clearer like a glasses would do. But, I hate soft lense. I’d prefer my glasses... But putting it on for a night won’t hurt, right? Yolo.
I put on a clear soft lense, which was basically only to support unhealthy eyes, not making eyes look more prettier or something like that. Besides, I’m proud of my ice-blue eyes.

I added final touches such as face powder and my lipstick. And...

Done!’

 I walked downstairs from my room, I saw Anna lazily sitting in front of the TV. “Hey, how do I look?” I broke the silent, making my sister to turned to me. “Wow. You look pretty.” She simply said. “What do you think? Should I add something else, perhaps?”, “Oh please don’t. You have to keep that ‘Natural’ look. You look fine.” She said, as she took a circle around me. “Okay, whatever you say Princess Ann!” I giggled.