Chapter 17

Ross' POV
Who is at the freaking door !?! Could they see we're in a moment !?! Of course as the owner of the house I have to welcome my guests. Eventually I had to pull away from Laura. as I pulled away I'm so shocked who was at the door and she basically ran towards me and she gave me a hug.

?????: Oh my god ! Ross I missed you so much !

Laura: Um excuse me could uh please get off my boyfriend.

?????:Uh scuse me you chick I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend.

Ross: Wait ! Paige ?

Paige: I'm back.

Ross: I thought you were in Amsterdam ?

Paige: Well our seminar was cut short so I had to go back home and now I'm here !

Laura: You know here Ross ? She's your girlfriend ?

Ross: It's not --

Laura: Whatever keep that to yourself. I'll just go back to Cambridge. My mother was right never leave the palace ! I'll call Marcus and I'm leaving today ! (Leaves)

Ross: Wait Laura ! (Faces Paige) Why'd you come here in the first place ? I know your house is like 5 blocks away.

Paige: (holds on Ross' arm) I know I live 5 blocks away from here but as your girlfriend I would love to live with you !

Ross: (yanks his arm away) No ! whatever (leaves)

• • •

I literally freaking wanna kill myself. How am I suppose to do this. I don't wanna break anyone's heart. I wanna make this right. But first I need to talk to Laura. Where could she be ?

Laura's POV
After running a thousand miles I'm being literal I am not exaggerating anything I ended up at the airport. Marcus my personal assistant is on his way to pick me up. How stupid am I to fall for him ? Why would I think of my life ending like the clichè movies. Wake up Laura ! This is the reality so face it.

• • •

Ross' POV
I have an idea where Laura could go. Maybe she's at the airport because she'd be leaving and come back home. As soon as I thought of it I drove fast to the airport and I don't care if I get a ticket I just need to find her !

• • •

Laura's POV
Okay 30 more minutes till Marcus comes. I could do this. I hope Ross doesn't come. He might or he won't but I have a strong feeling he will. He's the kind of guy who doesn't give up easily.I heard someone coming. I hope it's Marcus already. I turned around and I stand corrected. He was here.

Laura: Ross ? How'd you know I'd be here ?

Ross: I just sensed something that you'd be here. Let me explain myself.

Laura: No ! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend and you basically cheated on me !

Ross: Paige doesn't mean anything to me ! We were together for about 3 years and she left for Amsterdam and I thought after that we're over.

Laura: You weren't over yet . You haven't officially said that you broke up. Of course she'd still think you're together.

Ross: Why can't you just stay ? I'll break up with her and we'll be together again ! (Crying)

Laura: (cries) You don't understand. I gotta go my on way.

Ross: What about us ? What about everything we've been through?

Laura: What about trust ?

Ross: You know I never wanted to hurt you.

Laura: What about me ?

Ross: What am I supposed
to do ?

Laura: I gotta leave but I'll miss you. I got to move on and be who I am.

Ross: Why do you have to go ?

Laura: I just don't belong here I hope you understand.

Ross: I'm trying to understand

Laura: We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now I gotta go my own way.

Marcus: Princess we're all packed let's go.

Laura: Make up your mind Ross and give me a call. (Kisses his cheek) Bye.
(Leaves)