Chapter 9

*After a Month*

Laura's POV
It's been a month and I've been receiving lots of messages, calls, emails, and video chats which I always decline them and it's driving me crazy. I'm having doubts now. Did I do the right thing to leave the palace.It got me thinking for awhile now and I just can't get it of my head. But I feel like I betrayed everyone in Cambridge. I just left like that with no any reasons or just saying a good bye. Ross is a great friend. I'm really thankful that I met him. Without him I wouldn't be able to figure out what life is really giving me. He's always there to listen to me and help me figure out my problems and He always got my back and in return I will be always be there for him. But then I was broke out in my thoughts by someone yelling my name.

Laura ! Laura ! Laura !

Laura: Huh ? What's happening ?

Ross: You've been staring at the painting for a long time.

Laura: Oh. It'a nothing. I was just thinking.

Ross: Okay. So what we're you thinking about ?

Laura: Uh. Just how a great friend you are.

Ross: Thanks. But there something more. I could sense it. Is it about you leaving again ?

Laura: Pftt. What no ! What makes you say that !?!?

Ross: Let See. You're voice is getting higher, you have confuse look on you're face and you're being defensive right now.

Laura: What ! I'm not defensive ! You're the one who's being defensive !

Ross: See. There you have it. Defensive.

Laura: Whatever Ross. I'm gonna go to sleep.

Ross: But it's just like 3 in the afternoon Laur.

Laura: I know. But I really feel cranky !

Ross: Is someone in their Ladies' Time of the Month ?

Laura: Stop it Ross. It isn't funny.

Ross: Well you're not going to sleep.

Laura: Why not ?

Ross: Because you're coming with me oitside. (drags her out the door)

Laura: Where are we going ?

Ross: Somewhere fun.

Laura: Is it the mall ? The last time we went there it was horrible. Someone was puking in the middle of the mall out of nowhere. Gross !

Ross: Oh yeah. Remembered that. Eww ! But we're not going there.

Laura: Just tell me where !

Ross: Oh it's a surprise.

Laura: You're being rude.

Ross: Thank you mam. I'll take that as a compliment.

Laura: I'm being serious right now.

Ross: Whatever let's just go.

(Ross and Laura get's in the car)