Chapter 26

Ross' POV
Still feeling kinda off.Woke up like 4:30 in the morning so that I could start preparing the Grand Wedding. It's actually kinda unbelievable that it's actually the wedding. I mean we've been planning for 6 months and finally the day has come.

I drove off to the hotel where the reception is and got my workers to set up the food and the table and chairs. I look at my watch and it's already 8:00am. Gosh. We gotta work hard and be done by 15 minutes. I still have to get my tux from the dry cleaning store and fetch Scarlett. She's not invited but the invitation said they have reserved 2 seats for me. So why not bring my girlfriend ? No one will mind.

Okay we are finally done and the decorations looks amazing and the tables and chairs are arranged properly. Wooh. Well that was tiring. Now I need to go to the dry cleaning store. Then fetch Scarlett.

• • •

I'm here at the biggest wedding of the year. Sitting on the pews and Laura hasn't arrived yet. I could see Ellen freaking out. She keeps on pacing back and forth, screaming something and I literally could see her shaking.

I see a girl figure enter the room and I know it's definitely Laura. She looks stunning. I remember that's the dress Laura thought about as a young girl. It looks better in real life than the drawing that was made. I could feel Laura's smile is somehow forced. I know it's hard to take this. Laura's doing both the right and bad thing.

It's good because she's thinking the future of her country. But also bad because she's being forced to do something that she doesn't want.

In my opinion. I think Laura should do what she feels what is right for her. I support her on anything she decides on.

Laura's POV
Blah blah blah......This is boring. I mean no ones even paying attention anymore. Except my mother who looks like who's about to cry. Other people are sleeping, talking to their friends or whatever and I see on my far right Ross and ugh Scar-lett. Bleh. Just saying her name disgusts me. Well anyway I see Ross whispers her some stuff and she just laughs her head out. What possibly could he say that she could laugh like that ? It's makes wanna puke. Ross was about to kiss her but me being the jealous ex. Yes I admit I'm jealous. So what ? I tried to fake cough. And gladly they jolted away. Haha.

Priest:Kindly please state your vows.

Oh crap.Geez here it comes.

• • •

So I don't know what I'll do with the other chapters. But I'm very sure about the ending. Just need something to fill it in. Yeah. Enough with the yapping.

Bye 💕